Windows 10: Restoring Previous Version

Discus and support Restoring Previous Version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I download Windows 10 from here: Windows 10 Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LukeDell, Aug 3, 2015.

1. LukeDell Win User

Restoring Previous Version

So I download Windows 10 from here:

Windows 10

Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking about Updates and your current PC data. Once it completes, and restarts my PC, it finishes, then goes onto a screen saying "Restoring Previous Version", then it goes back to Windows.

:)

LukeDell, Aug 3, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

restoring previous version of windows

Wow, OK . . .

Open the Settings App - Update and Security - Recovery

What options are available on that Settings Page?

Before you try anything from this settings page, please backup your data!

DaveM121, Aug 3, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    restoring previous version of windows

Reset does let you keep your files, your files should be where they were before you reset your system, not in a Windows.Old folder . . .

Have you reset your system and cannot find your files?

If so, open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Users

In that folder, look for a folder with your login name, open that

Open the enclosed Documents Folder, are your files there?

DaveM121, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Restoring Previous Version

1. Restoring Previous Version - Similar Threads - Restoring Previous Version

2. Undo restore previous version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo restore previous version: I right-clicked a file in documents with the intention of READING a previous version but I accidentally RESTORED the previous version.Can I undo the restore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-restore-previous-version/ba00246f-b696-4de2-8341-f2a37a4d260d
  3. Undo restore previous version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undo restore previous version: I right-clicked a file in documents with the intention of READING a previous version but I accidentally RESTORED the previous version.Can I undo the restore? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undo-restore-previous-version/ba00246f-b696-4de2-8341-f2a37a4d260d
  4. Restoring previous versions of a TIFF file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring previous versions of a TIFF file: Hello, Not sure if I should be asking about it here, sorry. I was working on my TIFF file in Photoshop CS5.1, when my computer shut down completely. It turned back on and I checked on the file, but it now says it's unable to be opened, not by Windows, nor by Photoshop or...
  5. Restoring previous windows version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring previous windows version: Restoring previous window version stuck on loop, plss help me, If I cant fix this, I wont be able to be present in our online class https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-previous-windows-version/4f9dd09a-7fad-419a-947c-1e2b92b761bb
  6. Restoration of previous Windows version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restoration of previous Windows version: I have replaced my hard drive & I want to restore my earlier Windows version. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoration-of-previous-windows-version/f18453db-fdb3-4b0b-aef4-20347a27bff7
  7. How to restore to previous version ?

How to restore to previous version ?: A few days ago windows 10 updated itself to the latest version. I've never had any problems with updates but after this one there are many. I have windows 10 pro Version 1903 18362,388 OS Build. Here are the problems : 1. When my computer goes to sleep mode, after I want to...
  8. Restoration of previous windows version onloop

Restoration of previous windows version onloop: My laptop troubleshoot option or advance option is not working for fixing onloop restoring previous windows version error kindly help with someother idea....
  9. Restoration of previous version of windows

Restoration of previous version of windows: I was playing video suddenly chrome stopped responding so i press shutdown button and it started updating windows on 13% i again press shutdown it stopped updating and now from past 2hrs its showing blank screen saying Attempting to recover installation and restoring your...
  10. Previous versions of files in restore point

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Previous versions of files in restore point: Searched, didn't see this one. One of the most useful features of Win 7 was when you could pull a previous version of a file out of the restore point. But now when I go to configure a system restore it isn't listed as an option as it was in 7. However, in a context menu...