Restoring Previous Version

Discus and support Restoring Previous Version in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I download Windows 10 from here: Windows 10 Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LukeDell, Aug 3, 2015.

1. LukeDell Win User

So I download Windows 10 from here:

Windows 10

Whilst I run it, no questions show up, asking anything, but in videos I see questions, asking about Updates and your current PC data. Once it completes, and restarts my PC, it finishes, then goes onto a screen saying "Restoring Previous Version", then it goes back to Windows.

:)

LukeDell, Aug 3, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

restoring previous version of windows

Wow, OK . . .

Open the Settings App - Update and Security - Recovery

What options are available on that Settings Page?

Before you try anything from this settings page, please backup your data!

DaveM121, Aug 3, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    restoring previous version of windows

Reset does let you keep your files, your files should be where they were before you reset your system, not in a Windows.Old folder . . .

Have you reset your system and cannot find your files?

If so, open Windows File Explorer

Navigate to C:\Users

In that folder, look for a folder with your login name, open that

Open the enclosed Documents Folder, are your files there?

DaveM121, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

1. Restoring Previous Version - Similar Threads - Restoring Previous Version

2. Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows boot loop problem ("attempting to recover installation" "restoring your previous...: So I've been having this boot loop problem for two days, lenovo logo shows up and then it says "attempting to recover installation" and then quickly switch to saying "restoring your previous version of windows" and the pc restart again. I've managed to get into windows by...
  3. System Restore/Webcam

System Restore/Webcam: My webcam has always worked intermittently. When I boot one morning, it works, the next day, it doesn't. I got the error message: "It looks like another app is using a camera." I took the advice of someone offering "4-Methods" and the 4th one worked. I restarted the computer...
  4. looking for previous question

in Windows 10 Customization
    looking for previous question: fsdafsd https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/looking-for-previous-question/60c54f59-2400-43ee-b0ab-158dced02c67
  5. Windows 10 does not update to version 1803

Windows 10 does not update to version 1803: PC starts to update. starts to prepare for install. Gets to 86%, hangs for hours, and eventually fails at 89%. Tried Troubleshooting Assistant, but same result.Got an error message with the error code 0cx1900104....
  6. How do I restore my default desktop display settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I restore my default desktop display settings?: How do I restore my default desktop display settings? I changed them, now the colors are all wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-restore-my-default-desktop-display/6721eaa2-21d1-4408-89a6-f355166a9373
  7. Windows update (1809 version) is making my laptop unusable: mouse issues, devices issues...

Windows update (1809 version) is making my laptop unusable: mouse issues, devices issues...: Since the first time that windows asked me to reboot, in order to install the "april 2018 update" i started having various issues: -My start button refuses to work completely. -My mouse cursor keeps flashing busy endlessly. -Some of my devices have become "generic" and...
  8. Continuous Windows Updates Crashed Entire Computer - Unable to Load Anything, Fix, Restore,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Windows Updates Crashed Entire Computer - Unable to Load Anything, Fix, Restore,...: My Windows 10 computer is acting up a lot. Ever since there were unauthorized changes made to my computer, my computer has been unable to cooperate with me. I tried every option, trying to fix it by uninstalling programs that are acting up (like my Google Chrome browser and...
  9. Error code 0x80780166 when attempting Windows Backup/Restore

Error code 0x80780166 when attempting Windows Backup/Restore: Hi, When attempting to back up to external hard drive, receive the following error code: 0x80780166 and message STATUS_WAIT_2 System is running Windows 10 Pro and the external drive should have enough space. Computer has 4GB RAM, 64bit, 3.10ghz processor Ideas?...
  10. Samsung Galaxy Tabpro S locks up in Tablet mode after update to Windows 10 Pro Version 1803

Samsung Galaxy Tabpro S locks up in Tablet mode after update to Windows 10 Pro Version 1803: I've seen some users on the US Samsung site have experienced this problem. Basically after windows update has pushed the update to version 1803 my tablet stopped working. The only way to get it to work again is to recycle the power to it. After doing this you can get logged...