Windows 10: Restoring Print Screen Function in Windows 10

Discus and support Restoring Print Screen Function in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used to be able to press the Windows Key and the Print Screen Key simultaneously to take a screenshot. Now when I press the Windows Key it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cat Victim, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Restoring Print Screen Function in Windows 10

I used to be able to press the Windows Key and the Print Screen Key simultaneously to take a screenshot.

Now when I press the Windows Key it just switches my screen to the Windows Desk Top--the one with all the Apps on it.

I'm thinking this has something to do with my cat who likes to sit on the function keys and messes everything up!

:)

Cat Victim, Jan 12, 2019
  2. Syb101 Win User

Print Screen Function Not Working

I had no problem using the print screen function. I have followed all of the suggested quick fixes and tricks. Nothing works. when are you going to repair this function? To many issues with Windows 10. Very disappointed.

Syb101, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, Jan 12, 2019
  4. reedna Win User

Restoring Print Screen Function in Windows 10

Print Screen function

I lost my XP and Carbonite restored my files on a new computer with Windows 10. Best Buy and Windows 10 kept me from losing my old data. 10 has been a bit hard. I put my Microsoft Digital Image Starter Edition back for my photos. So you said your Screen
    Print is exactly the same, can you share the steps?

reedna, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Restoring Print Screen Function in Windows 10

1. Restoring Print Screen Function in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Restoring Print Screen

2. Print Screen function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen function: Why do the developers bother to include a print screen option, when the resolution is so low the print is useless. And no, do not blame my video card or monitor, that blame-shifting was old 35 years ago already. The Snipping tool is not much better but at least I van more...
  3. print screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    print screen: I want to "print screen" but it's not working. I pressed the windows icon + Print screen key. Do I paste it somewhere? Read some instructions about going to "ThisPC". How do I do that? (Just got this new computer). Thanks....
  4. Print Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Screen: Print Screen not showing "More Settings" where I could access a box to control the size of the letters of the doc I was printing, nor can I scroll down. It was working just fine and then just quit!! I get to the print screen by hitting the printer picture in a yahoo doc or...
  5. print screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    print screen: Does no longer work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/print-screen/3ac01f09-9eba-4607-85af-f15f3a9db718
  6. Print Screen Function Disappeared

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print Screen Function Disappeared: I rebuilt my laptop with a new SSD drive but I am no longer able to use the print screen function. I deleted and reinstalled the HP Officejet 8600 software but this did not make any difference. Any thoughts on what I can do next? I did run the MS hardware/software...
  7. logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    logitech K400 plus keyboard [print screen] function inoperable: anyone shed a light on why my new k400+ keyboard cant take screenshot? i mulled around logitech options program, found nothing. pressed FN and back key, nada..tried combo other keys, still nothing. i like this keyboard and hate to return it. 90522
  8. System Restore is not functioning

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore is not functioning: I open the System Properties window, select System Protection tab. My drive never comes up and all the option boxes are grayed out. Can anyone help? [img] 63095
  9. Lock screen function

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen function: When I right click my desktop and go to personalization then click "lock screen" nothing happens and it freezes on background. I have to close out then start over to use other functions. Can anybody help me ? Running Windows 10. 42056
  10. Print Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Screen: I was using print screen and it just quit. I see many ways to do it but mine just doesn't function. Any ides appreciated Thanks 101896

Users found this page by searching for:

1. function to print screen

2. restore print screen function

3. windows 10 print screen function

4. print screen function lock,
  5. print screen function windows 10,
  6. restore print screen windows 10