Windows 10: restoring the bluetooth driver

Discus and support restoring the bluetooth driver in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In my frantic efforts to solve the "bluetooth paired but not connected" problem, I seem to have removed the bluetooth driver altogther. How can I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by pwabrahams, May 13, 2021.

1. restoring the bluetooth driver

In my frantic efforts to solve the "bluetooth paired but not connected" problem, I seem to have removed the bluetooth driver altogther. How can I get it back? I'm running Build 19042.964. And has the bluetooth problem been solved yet? My search for a solution has only revealed a horde of people asking the same question and getting answers that didn't work.

:)

pwabrahams, May 13, 2021
  2. Tranbol Win User

No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, May 13, 2021
  3. how to restore Bluetooth?

Hi Jerry,

• Are you having any issues with Bluetooth?
    • When you said restore "Bluetooth", did you mean restarting the Bluetooth service?

To restart the Bluetooth services, follow the below steps;

1. Open Run command prompt by pressing Windows key+ R, and type
    services.msc in the run command field.

2. Now, the service tab will open and scroll down to see Bluetooth support service.

3. Right click on the Bluetooth support service, then select
    restart.

If you are having any issue with the Bluetooth device connection issue, you may try updating the Bluetooth drivers. Follow the below steps to update the Bluetooth drivers;

• Select the Start button, type
      Device Manager,
      then select Device Manager from the list of results.
    • Expand the Bluetooth, then right-click ono the devices listed, and select
      Update Driver Software.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn’t find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer’s website and follow their instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, May 13, 2021
  4. restoring the bluetooth driver

Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, May 13, 2021
Thema:

restoring the bluetooth driver

1. restoring the bluetooth driver - Similar Threads - restoring bluetooth driver

2. Bluetooth driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver: I have a Toshiba Satellite P750-103 and yesterday my bluetooth stopped working. I went to the settings and saw this from microsoft:So, I followed this steps and I'm pretty sure I have done this before but after restarting, it disappeared. It was not on device manager anymore,...
  3. Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case)

Restoring a missing driver (Bluetooth in my case): I'm running Windows 10 Version 20H2, Build 19042.985. l've accidentally lost one of the Bluetooth drivers while trying to connect to my headphones, There are many posts about the "Bluetooth failed to connect" problem and many suggested remedies, most of which require...
  4. restoring the bluetooth driver

restoring the bluetooth driver: In my frantic efforts to solve the "bluetooth paired but not connected" problem, I seem to have removed the bluetooth driver altogther. How can I get it back? I'm running Build 19042.964. And has the bluetooth problem been solved yet? My search for a solution has only...
  5. restoring driver

restoring driver: i uninstall my hid keyboard driver by mistake how can i get it back without restoring https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoring-driver/d0fd2ca4-5540-4f64-8c23-9443e5226025
  6. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: hi,i don't see any Bluetooth on my bdevice manager.my pc is Lenovo thinkcenter i7 4th gen m93p https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/29d03cd7-f5ee-44ad-b0db-06d17bf30f96
  7. Bluetooth driver

Bluetooth driver: My Bluetooth driver was lost by itself. How can I install a Bluetooth driver on my PC ? My computer is running on Windows 10 at is Lenovo Ideapad S340 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/31bddb6c-d256-40b6-bea1-a41f76b03a34
  8. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: my computer divice manager open after show hidden dvices press bluetooth no coming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-driver/5628e347-2265-458b-83ed-43607edacefe
  9. Restoring Drivers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring Drivers: Today a square box appeared on my screen, called driverrestore; it states that 11 Drivers to be updated. The Microsoft name is not a part of this message box. I want to be sure it is you guys before I hit the "UpdatNow" button....
  10. bluetooth driver

bluetooth driver: I reset my Toshiba satellite c655 with windows 10 and Bluetooth driver is missing, and I'm having a hard time finding out what driver package to install and how eg. windows or Toshiba support....