Windows 10: Restoring Windows 7. Keeps asking to remove already deleted acct

Discus and support Restoring Windows 7. Keeps asking to remove already deleted acct in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi... I am trying to restore Windows 7 on my PC before the 30 day expiration, however, Windows 10 keeps insisting that I delete a user account that I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nedac, Oct 12, 2015.

1. nedac Win User

Restoring Windows 7. Keeps asking to remove already deleted acct

Hi... I am trying to restore Windows 7 on my PC before the 30 day expiration, however, Windows 10 keeps insisting that I delete a user account that I have already deleted. When I go to 'Family and Other Users' in settings, there are none at all. Is there some leftover data that I need to clean up somewhere else?

Thanks in advance!

:)

nedac, Oct 12, 2015
  2. JoeNamco Win User

Can't go back to Windows 7

How did you do the upgrade? if you go to recovery and click on go back to Win 7 it should not be asking to delete the admin acct after you upgraded did you change the acct?

JoeNamco, Oct 12, 2015
  3. Hacked-Deleted and locked out

My hotmail acct was hacked then deleted. Since my PC was setup with that acct and the acct is no longer there I cannot access my PC because it is asking for my password for an acct that is not there.

I have safe mode, command propt attempts all with no luck because at some point it asks for my acct password for admin rights.

Help!!

FredRabena, Oct 12, 2015
Thema:

Restoring Windows 7. Keeps asking to remove already deleted acct

1. Restoring Windows 7. Keeps asking to remove already deleted acct - Similar Threads - Restoring Keeps asking

2. my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7: my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-7-already-activate-but-asking-for-window/8e5cc424-5460-4436-aa62-fb1a89345c42
  3. my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7: my window 7 already activate but asking for window 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-7-already-activate-but-asking-for-window/8e5cc424-5460-4436-aa62-fb1a89345c42
  4. Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows: My old outlook account, that I use as the address for my windows profile on my laptop is making some issues with logging in to services and stuff. I've added a new outlook account to the profile, but the original one is still the main one. I cant access it to delete it,...
  5. Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows

Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows: My old outlook account, that I use as the address for my windows profile on my laptop is making some issues with logging in to services and stuff. I've added a new outlook account to the profile, but the original one is still the main one. I cant access it to delete it,...
  6. Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated: Hello, Since some days my windows 11 keeps asking me to activate, while I already activated it. Just today, it asked me twice for activation, which I've done like precedent times. Activation is done successfully and then after a while it will ask me again for activation....
  7. Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated

Windows 11 keep asking for activation while already activated: Hello, Since some days my windows 11 keeps asking me to activate, while I already activated it. Just today, it asked me twice for activation, which I've done like precedent times. Activation is done successfully and then after a while it will ask me again for activation....
  8. Deleteing a Microsoft acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleteing a Microsoft acct: I had a Microsoft account with the same name as my old email address. I cancelled that email account when it was compromised. That left me unable to access the Microsoft account with the same name. Now I am unable to cancel the Microsoft account. can anyone help me?...
  9. remove/delet old acct

remove/delet old acct: remove old acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removedelet-old-acct/7a7e5b64-eeba-409d-9ba9-c8b6bf66759c"
  10. removing a user acct

removing a user acct: I am giving my old laptop to a grandson. How do I remove my user acct and start one for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-user-acct/a032f121-b5ba-45d4-86e8-1e0b311416fd"