Windows 10: Restoring Windows apps

Discus and support Restoring Windows apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, recently i deleted windows apps folder through command prompt using this commands: takeown /f "%ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps" /a /r /d y icacls... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Danila Stelmakh, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Restoring Windows apps

Hi,
    recently i deleted windows apps folder through command prompt using this commands:

takeown /f "%ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps" /a /r /d y

icacls "%ProgramFiles%\WindowsApps" /inheritance:r /grant:r Administrators:OICIF /t /c

I cant use windows store and some useful apps now, are there any chances i can get this apps back?

:)

Danila Stelmakh, Jan 25, 2020

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Jan 25, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restoring Windows apps [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Dos101 Win User

Restoring Windows apps

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Restoring Windows apps

1. Restoring Windows apps - Similar Threads - Restoring apps

2. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  3. I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.: Edition Windows 10 ProVersion 22H2Installed on ‎15/‎01/‎2022OS build 19045.4046Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0I cannot download or install any games/apps chrome or software after preforming system restore.Its as if the OS is blocking me entirely....
  4. How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to restore the Photos Legacy app on Windows: Microsoft launched a new Photos application for Windows some time ago. It replaced the previous version of the Photos app, which Microsoft now calls Photos Legacy. Some features of the legacy app were dropped in the new Photos app. These include video editing features,...
  5. This app can't run on your pc? I restored my windows and this what it says when i try to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your pc? I restored my windows and this what it says when i try to...: I tried to restore my windows because i lost a few important files.but now it says that app can't run on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-i-restored-my-windows/d4c84487-38cc-4edc-b621-4076402fd9a2
  6. This app can't run on your pc? I restored my windows and this what it says when i try to...

This app can't run on your pc? I restored my windows and this what it says when i try to...: I tried to restore my windows because i lost a few important files.but now it says that app can't run on my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc-i-restored-my-windows/d4c84487-38cc-4edc-b621-4076402fd9a2
  7. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  8. Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open

Problems after Windows update, restored system, now files are hidden and some apps don't open: Dear Microsoft team,I have several problems that seem to be related to having restored my system to a time before the last Windows 11 update. Actually, it began with my new bluetooth earbuds not working properly with my Lenovo laptop while they work perfectly with my phone. I...
  9. Authenticator App restore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Authenticator App restore: Greetings,Stupidly I didn't see the small "Begin Recovery" option when getting a new phone after breaking the old one, added an account within the Authenticator App and my accounts where not restored as I would have expected. After reading as i should have done to begin with...
  10. Authenticator App restore

Authenticator App restore: Greetings,Stupidly I didn't see the small "Begin Recovery" option when getting a new phone after breaking the old one, added an account within the Authenticator App and my accounts where not restored as I would have expected. After reading as i should have done to begin with...