Windows 10: Restoring Windows??

Discus and support Restoring Windows?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I used to have windows 10 activated and i thought that maybe my optiplex 760 desktop pc would run better if i used linux mint, being a dumb a** i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndersonB2150, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Restoring Windows??

I used to have windows 10 activated and i thought that maybe my optiplex 760 desktop pc would run better if i used linux mint, being a dumb a** i completely forgot to make a back up. I am trying to move back to windows 10, can i move back to windows 10 using the ISO file and still have it activated or No?

:)

AndersonB2150, Jan 1, 2019

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Jan 1, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restoring Windows?? [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Restoring Windows??

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Restoring Windows??

1. Restoring Windows?? - Similar Threads - Restoring

2. Windows Restore Point Disk Usage Keeps Increasing By the Second

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Restore Point Disk Usage Keeps Increasing By the Second: Restore points keep increasing in size for no apparent reason. I keep noticing that all my restore points disappear and now I believe that it is because they grow over days and eat up all of the allocated space. I created one this morning and total Current Useage was around...
  3. Restoring to a new PC using the OneDrive backup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring to a new PC using the OneDrive backup: Hi, my files backed up into OneDrive, using this "Backup Important PC Files" function of OneDrive. Now I got a fresh install new PC and want to restore that data. Actually I want to setup OneDrive that it simply syncs down the files into the same space as they have been...
  4. Set both my default Downloads and Videos folders to just my E:\ drive. Now I can't restore...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set both my default Downloads and Videos folders to just my E:\ drive. Now I can't restore...: As the title says, I did that and now whenever I try to restore the default locations for Downloads which changed its name to Videos and Videos folders it gives me an error: "Failed to build the list of regular subdirectories under E:\DeliveryOptimization. Access is denied."...
  5. Windows 7 backup&restore on W10

Windows 7 backup&restore on W10: The backup&restore program is looking for a file that does not exist. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-backuprestore-on-w10/a913b9b8-3e1b-42d6-804e-b0fb8ff43bc0
  6. Windows 10 crashes when restoring system image

Windows 10 crashes when restoring system image: Hey, I had a 200GB SSD with Windows 10 and a 2TB HDD Seagate ST2000DM001 in my PC. The 2TB HDD slowly died over the last few weeks, so I decided to put in a new 2TB Seagate ST2000DM008. I have a backup that I obtained by creating a system image of both drives before the HDD...
  7. WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....

WSE 2016 error: The server cannot refresh the full system restore wizard.....: I am trying to test a full system restore of Windows 10 client backed up using WSE 2016. I have two identical Dell 8930 desktops. One has been doing backups to WSE 2016 for a year. I decided to test a full restore onto the other identical computer. I am booting over the...
  8. Threat Detection Removed or Restored

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Threat Detection Removed or Restored: My Windows defender scan reported a threat and i dont know if it is deleted or not. Im not shure if i need to press allow in the Actions box. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/threat-detection-removed-or-restored/5b6b384e-3b6a-4269-8d99-df90c5e08c50
  9. 0x80070780 onedrive system restore - windows 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    0x80070780 onedrive system restore - windows 10: attempting to system restore my computer but this error message comes up, i have deleted this file of my pc however it keeps coming up? windows 10 [img] 157158
  10. Format C Drive and Restore From Backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Format C Drive and Restore From Backup: Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.1217) Hi, I have an issue where an older version of a program must be uninstalled before the new version is installed. When attempting to uninstall the old version, it did not complete properly. As a result, most of the files are still there,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoring windows 10