Windows 10: Restoring Windows

Discus and support Restoring Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have a doubt in my mind. Will my windows edition also change to default when it was bought if the windows isn't activated after restoring the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PrinceGupta8, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Restoring Windows

I have a doubt in my mind. Will my windows edition also change to default when it was bought if the windows isn't activated after restoring the windows? For eg If I have Windows 10 Pro but its not activated when I restore my pc will the default edition will come back?

:)

PrinceGupta8, Apr 13, 2022

2. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Apr 13, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restoring Windows [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Restoring Windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Restoring Windows

1. Restoring Windows - Similar Threads - Restoring

2. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....
  3. How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore windows 11 from system image backup without creating repair disc?: I have taken a system image backup from my windows 11 laptop. Now I am trying to restore it but getting the prompt to create repair disc. How can I restore without creating the disc? Image has been attached for reference....
  4. Restore windows xp default theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  5. Restore windows xp default theme

Restore windows xp default theme: I recently found my old Windows XP laptop, which I would like to use to play my old games, I found a CD ROM that I used to win from Nintendo, it was special Game Cube themes with custom icons, I used to like this and now I don't anymore. wanted to put it back, to my surprise...
  6. How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?

How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old notepad because I like how it's more simple and opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall Notepad through the start menu and Windows will open .txt files...
  7. How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use old notepad and restore "New > Text Document" button?: Ok, here's the situation. I use Windows 11 and I've been trying to restore the old notepad because I like how it's more simple and opens faster than the new one. Eventually I found out that you can just uninstall Notepad through the start menu and Windows will open .txt files...
  8. How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...: Hello, I’ve encountered an issue where the list of available language packs is empty on my Windows 10 22h2 system, even after attempting a system restore to a point before any language packs were removed. I’ve also run the System File Checker and checked for updates, but the...
  9. How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...

How can I restore the original list of language packs in Windows 10 22h2, as it’s currently...: Hello, I’ve encountered an issue where the list of available language packs is empty on my Windows 10 22h2 system, even after attempting a system restore to a point before any language packs were removed. I’ve also run the System File Checker and checked for updates, but the...
  10. Why is Backup and Restore Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Backup and Restore Windows 7?: This is something that's been bothering me for a while. I've noticed that in the Control Panel the option to back up and restore is Windows 7. It doesn't matter if you're running Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 11 the option is seemingly always for Windows 7. I...