Windows 10: Restoring Word 10 (deleted in error)

Discus and support Restoring Word 10 (deleted in error) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I reinitialised my PC today as a last resort because I couldn't connect to the internet - it resolved that problem, but in the process I seem to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HelenZS, Apr 11, 2019.

1. HelenZS Win User

Restoring Word 10 (deleted in error)

I reinitialised my PC today as a last resort because I couldn't connect to the internet - it resolved that problem, but in the process I seem to have lost Word 10 (which was on the PC when I bought it). Consequently I can't open any of my Word documents without being asked to buy Word 365 (?) Can I find a safe download of Word 10 for free to avoid a lot of expense? Or is there any other way round this problem? Thanks in advance for your help!

:)

HelenZS, Apr 11, 2019
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Restoring Word 10 (deleted in error) [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Apr 11, 2019
  3. a111087 Win User
    (MS Word) auto window restoring

Ok, When I have a word file open, i minimize that word window to open another word file. but what does word do?! it opens new word window as well as restores other minimized word window!!! *Bang Head :banghead:
    this is just killing me! I checked all option and googled all i could

the guy in the link below has the same problem:
    http://help.lockergnome.com/office/Stop-windows-restoring--ftopict933364.html

I have XP and MS Office 2007

a111087, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Restoring Word 10 (deleted in error)

(Simple Guide) How to permanently delete Steam games/ How to restore previously deleted Steam games

Good suggestion, added to the OP. I may play around with the layout so it's clearer. As for duration, I'm not entirely sure. I know that my Crysis games were removed for at least a year and had no problems restoring them.

EDIT - There you go, should be a lot clearer now *Smile Restoring Word 10 (deleted in error) :)

...PACMAN..., Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

Restoring Word 10 (deleted in error)

1. Restoring Word 10 (deleted in error) - Similar Threads - Restoring Word deleted

2. Restore Points deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restore Points deleted: I like having restore points to deal with the periodic Microsoft Windows 10 glitches. I understand that for whatever unfathomable reason Microsoft has decided that we can't keep restore points for more than 90 days. I thought that the obvious workaround was to just to...
  3. word restore document

word restore document: I was writing my paper, and hit save and then my whole document disappeared. I have been trying to restore my previous versions but they are all blank. please help me....
  4. Restoring Deleted Items

in Windows 10 Support
    Restoring Deleted Items: I recently switched energy supplier, the new one started on Nov. 16. Thinking I would not need any of the data for my old supplier, I deleted the file. I was too quick in doing so, so I tried 2 recovery items, Recuva, & WiseDataRecoveryPortable. They were able to find the...
  5. deleted word

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleted word: How do I please find word again. I think I have deleted microsoft along with word as I cannot find excel, photoshop, word etc. Can you please help me. I cannot find it in my programmes either. I am pretty much a rookie when it comes to this so the easier the better....
  6. restore deleted pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    restore deleted pictures: unable to restore delete pictures any helpers out there ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-deleted-pictures/ed0b2007-c48b-4d70-994e-c89abe1b7efa
  7. SOS: Dad deleted 50K words of his book in Word, how to restore?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    SOS: Dad deleted 50K words of his book in Word, how to restore?: Hi everyone, Hoping you can help us. My dad is writing a book and isn't the most technologically saavy person and has basically been typing it up in one Word document and saving it (ie doesn't have previous versions or backups, just keeps adding to the original doc). The...
  8. Recover A Deleted Word File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Recover A Deleted Word File: I deleted a Word file by mistake and want to recover it. Thank you, Gary Mobile: 414.243.3885 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-deleted-word-file/bff38da3-0d08-4cc3-adfd-42a7f7075ab7
  9. error (0x8100036) windows 10 can't delete restore points

error (0x8100036) windows 10 can't delete restore points: Hi there :D , I tried everything to delete 4 previous restore points ,but i cant seem to be able to delete them plz focus with these 5 images and you will get what i am saying : ************************************************************* 1...
  10. Deleted word application

Deleted word application: Hi I rebooted my surface pro 3 as it was running too slow and its deleted some of the apps that I paid for initially to have on it when I purchased it. How can I recover them without buying them again? Word etc.......