Windows 10: Restoro claiming Microsoft agent

Discus and support Restoro claiming Microsoft agent in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This agent has made my screen at starting then on going on website pink. is this a geniune Microsoft agent.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GojkoSkocic, Mar 4, 2022.

1. Restoro claiming Microsoft agent

This agent has made my screen at starting then on going on website pink. is this a geniune Microsoft agent.

:)

GojkoSkocic, Mar 4, 2022
  2. LMiller7 Win User

Is Restoro a legit application?

I would not use Restoro, even if it were free.

I am very skeptical of these PC repair and optimization programs. The "One click wonders" as I would call them. Restoro seems to be no different. The same great claims that I can't imagine how they could be fulfilled. And all so easy that even a novice can do it. It seems to good to be true. And as they saying goes, anything that seems too good to be true usually is.

LMiller7, Mar 4, 2022
  3. TinKode Win User
    HOW TO REMOVE RESTORO

Greetings John,

Welcome to our Community! My name is TKode and I will be helping you with your computer problems.

Restoro is a virus that causes problems. Not very big ones, though. Follow this steps to remove restoro from your computer:

Step 1: Use Malwarebytes to Scan for Malware and PUPs

1. Download Malwarebytes.
    2. Double click the executable file or icon to begin installing the program.
    3. When you have installed Malwarebytes, click the Scan Now button to begin scanning your computer.
    4. When the scan is complete, click the Quarantine Selected button to remove all threats detected by Malwarebytes.

Step 2: Uninstall Programs From Your Computer

Once you have scanned your computer with Malwarebytes, check to see if there are Potentially Unwanted Programs or Malware that you can manually uninstall from your computer.

1. Right-click the Start menu and go to Apps and Features.
    2. Highlight the program you want to remove by clicking on it, then click the Uninstall button that appears. Is there a suspicious program on your computer? Research it online, read user reviews, and decide whether or not it should be removed.

Besides, you can do a scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner, which is offered for free by Microsoft in order to detect existing viruses on your computer. You have a link

HERE

Regards,

TinKode, Mar 4, 2022
  4. Restoro claiming Microsoft agent

Digital Life, Mar 4, 2022
Thema:

Restoro claiming Microsoft agent

1. Restoro claiming Microsoft agent - Similar Threads - Restoro claiming Microsoft

2. Restoro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoro: I've been a Restoro user for a number of years. I find Restoro a helpful site. As of Thursday, Microsoft won't allow me to log in. Why? I've been using Restoro services for year. I have paid money for their services and find it helpful. Please reply to *** Email address is...
  3. Restoro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoro: I've been a Restoro user for a number of years. I find Restoro a helpful site. As of Thursday, Microsoft won't allow me to log in. Why? I've been using Restoro services for year. I have paid money for their services and find it helpful. Please reply to *** Email address is...
  4. Restoro

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Restoro claiming Microsoft agent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoro claiming Microsoft agent: This agent has made my screen at starting then on going on website pink. is this a geniune Microsoft agent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoro-claiming-microsoft-agent/fc60d8ef-b733-4911-a79b-4b6d2d26b170
  6. Restoro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoro: How & where do these get our names. I have just been contacted by one of them and they installed that Restoro program on my computer and also placed a McAfee prog. on my computer. They told me they are Microsoft so I thought I was safe. Now what?...
  7. restoro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restoro: is restoro a separate purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoro/787418e5-635a-42b2-88b2-fa48f6967e47
  8. Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Activation and Microsoft Service Agent's claim: I have Dell Inspiron with preinstalled windows 10 single language. I upgraded my hardware from HDD to SSD, with USB image of same window first and later once again with Dell OS Recovery Tool. Tried so many things but my windows doesn't activate and show error 0X803FA067...
  9. Restoro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro: I've uninstalled Restoro but continue to get pop-ups. What do I need to do next to completely remove Restoro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/restoro/c54f4694-d0c9-40cb-906d-c3d3b6ccb00d
  10. Microsoft claim.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft claim.: I receive telephone messages every hour on the hour stating that the call is from Micro Soft claim dept. about money received and refund by pressing 1 now. I have not answered this call and it goes to voicemail. But enough is enough....