Windows 10: Restoro - is it genuine?

Discus and support Restoro - is it genuine? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I purchased a new desktop HP computer and have now had it for 5 days. I noticed that it was quite slow for a new computer, then yesterday a window... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by alfred sisley, Jun 22, 2019.

1. Restoro - is it genuine?

I purchased a new desktop HP computer and have now had it for 5 days. I noticed that it was quite slow for a new computer, then yesterday a window opened to say I had problems on my computer and a programme called Restoro (said its origin was on the hard disk) appeared and checked my computer. Results shown there were faults on my computer and when I clicked on repair it wanted payment. Is this a valid programme, or not? If it is, I very much resent the fact that a brand new computer is slow and then you are charged to repair it. I would very much appreciate comments on this, please.

:)

alfred sisley, Jun 22, 2019

2. Is Restoro a safe website?

I keep getting a message that Restoro will fix problems with my Windows program - is this a legitimate Microsoft website?

EllenCook1, Jun 22, 2019
  3. warup89 Win User
    Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Restoro - is it genuine?

Advise for/against engineering sample cpu

So are they identifiable through a print on the dye, BIOS or CPUZ (family, stepping, Model, revision) ?

Can anyone post a CPUZ of an ES cpu please?

It could equally be a genuine part being "suggestively" marketed.

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Restoro - is it genuine?

1. Restoro - is it genuine? - Similar Threads - Restoro genuine

2. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?: When I try to delete it I get this "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". Click on Yes, then a popup appears: "There are pending system changes. You must reboot before you can uninstall Restoro, would you like to reboot now?"Rebooting just takes me...
  3. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?: When I try to delete it I get this "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". Click on Yes, then a popup appears: "There are pending system changes. You must reboot before you can uninstall Restoro, would you like to reboot now?"Rebooting just takes me...
  4. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Restoro auto subscription?

Restoro auto subscription?: I have just received an email stating that Restoro will bill my account for $399.99 unless I ring a number? I had used a free version of Restoro while trying to repair an old laptop The email comes from a gmail address, which makes me think it's a scam. This is the email...
  6. Restoro auto subscription?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro auto subscription?: I have just received an email stating that Restoro will bill my account for $399.99 unless I ring a number? I had used a free version of Restoro while trying to repair an old laptop The email comes from a gmail address, which makes me think it's a scam. This is the email...
  7. Restoro auto subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work: the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search-isnt-working-ive-tried-restoro-but/6ea2d391-5ba1-4a22-b096-08266527e559
  9. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work: the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search-isnt-working-ive-tried-restoro-but/6ea2d391-5ba1-4a22-b096-08266527e559
  10. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

in Cortana

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoro

2. restoro for windows 10

3. what is restoro

4. is restoro safe to use,
  5. what is restoro app,
  6. is restoro safe,
  7. is restoro a good program,
  8. who is restoro,
  9. is restoro safe to download,
  10. is restoro free,
  11. what company is restoro,