Windows 10: Restoro pc repair tool

Discus and support Restoro pc repair tool in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me if Restoro pc repair tool is a safe site ?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thomas berel, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Restoro pc repair tool

Can anyone tell me if Restoro pc repair tool is a safe site ?

:)

thomas berel, Sep 21, 2020
  2. TinKode Win User

HOW TO REMOVE RESTORO

Greetings John,

Welcome to our Community! My name is TKode and I will be helping you with your computer problems.

Restoro is a virus that causes problems. Not very big ones, though. Follow this steps to remove restoro from your computer:

Step 1: Use Malwarebytes to Scan for Malware and PUPs

1. Download Malwarebytes.
    2. Double click the executable file or icon to begin installing the program.
    3. When you have installed Malwarebytes, click the Scan Now button to begin scanning your computer.
    4. When the scan is complete, click the Quarantine Selected button to remove all threats detected by Malwarebytes.

Step 2: Uninstall Programs From Your Computer

Once you have scanned your computer with Malwarebytes, check to see if there are Potentially Unwanted Programs or Malware that you can manually uninstall from your computer.

1. Right-click the Start menu and go to Apps and Features.
    2. Highlight the program you want to remove by clicking on it, then click the Uninstall button that appears. Is there a suspicious program on your computer? Research it online, read user reviews, and decide whether or not it should be removed.

Besides, you can do a scan with Microsoft Safety Scanner, which is offered for free by Microsoft in order to detect existing viruses on your computer. You have a link

HERE

Regards,

TinKode, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Rhaine C. Win User
    reinstall restoro

Greetings,

My name is Rhaine, I'm Independent Community Advisor. I’m so glad assisting you today

I am also Windows user. Let us work together to sort it out.

Are you referring to the Restoro application in serve as virus scanner in your pc?

If yes, you can check it in their website but I highly suggest not to install it because it is not a legitimate Microsoft site and it cause damage to your pc.

You can refer to this link:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

There is a built-in virus scanner in Windows that can protect your pc and files against threat called Windows defender.

To know more about the Windows Defender:
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

I hope the steps above helps. Have a nice day ahead and be safe.

With Warm Regards

Rhaine C., Sep 21, 2020
  4. FDuron Win User

Restoro pc repair tool

Is Restoro fake or ?

Is Restoro a legitimate repair software and indicates fixes Microsoft and other programs with spams, virus, malware, etc.?

FDuron, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Restoro pc repair tool

1. Restoro pc repair tool - Similar Threads - Restoro repair tool

2. Restoro Scam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoro Scam: Hello,I installed Restoro a few days ago, as I saw many review sites say it was "safe" and useful. I used a free 24 hour key and "fixed" the problems with it. Before I got the free key, I bought the year service for one device and was struggling to get the key till yesterday....
  3. Restoro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoro: I've been a Restoro user for a number of years. I find Restoro a helpful site. As of Thursday, Microsoft won't allow me to log in. Why? I've been using Restoro services for year. I have paid money for their services and find it helpful. Please reply to *** Email address is...
  4. Restoro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoro: I've been a Restoro user for a number of years. I find Restoro a helpful site. As of Thursday, Microsoft won't allow me to log in. Why? I've been using Restoro services for year. I have paid money for their services and find it helpful. Please reply to *** Email address is...
  5. Restoro

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  6. Restoro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoro: How & where do these get our names. I have just been contacted by one of them and they installed that Restoro program on my computer and also placed a McAfee prog. on my computer. They told me they are Microsoft so I thought I was safe. Now what?...
  7. Restoro repair tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restoro repair tool: Have a problem with wifi adapter on surface pro 3 and first thing found when searching for help was Restoro. It restored my surface pro 3 / windows 10 pro to some earlier software and didn't fix the adapter driver issue so I uninstalled it back to original but of course I...
  8. restoro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restoro: is restoro a separate purchase https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoro/787418e5-635a-42b2-88b2-fa48f6967e47
  9. Restoro - is it genuine?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restoro - is it genuine?: I purchased a new desktop HP computer and have now had it for 5 days. I noticed that it was quite slow for a new computer, then yesterday a window opened to say I had problems on my computer and a programme called Restoro (said its origin was on the hard disk) appeared and...
  10. Restoro

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro: I've uninstalled Restoro but continue to get pop-ups. What do I need to do next to completely remove Restoro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/restoro/c54f4694-d0c9-40cb-906d-c3d3b6ccb00d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is Restoro System Repair safe to use

2. is Restoro System Repair safe