Windows 10: Restoro support

Discus and support Restoro support in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is Restoro a good choice for Windows 10 support?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KenDeLudeZA, Oct 7, 2022.

1. Restoro support

Is Restoro a good choice for Windows 10 support?

:)

KenDeLudeZA, Oct 7, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 7, 2022
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Oct 7, 2022
  4. Ghot Win User

Restoro support

Is Restoro a legit application?

@ptrthgr8

Personally, I wouldn't trust anything called: Restoro

Abra cadabra, presto Restoro!

Hey! Where's my wallet!

Ghot, Oct 7, 2022
Thema:

Restoro support

1. Restoro support - Similar Threads - Restoro support

2. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?: When I try to delete it I get this "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". Click on Yes, then a popup appears: "There are pending system changes. You must reboot before you can uninstall Restoro, would you like to reboot now?"Rebooting just takes me...
  3. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?: When I try to delete it I get this "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". Click on Yes, then a popup appears: "There are pending system changes. You must reboot before you can uninstall Restoro, would you like to reboot now?"Rebooting just takes me...
  4. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Restoro auto subscription?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restoro auto subscription?: I have just received an email stating that Restoro will bill my account for $399.99 unless I ring a number? I had used a free version of Restoro while trying to repair an old laptop The email comes from a gmail address, which makes me think it's a scam. This is the email...
  6. Restoro auto subscription?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro auto subscription?: I have just received an email stating that Restoro will bill my account for $399.99 unless I ring a number? I had used a free version of Restoro while trying to repair an old laptop The email comes from a gmail address, which makes me think it's a scam. This is the email...
  7. Restoro auto subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work: the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search-isnt-working-ive-tried-restoro-but/6ea2d391-5ba1-4a22-b096-08266527e559
  9. Restoro support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restoro support: Is Restoro a good choice for Windows 10 support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoro-support/8c04bbc9-413b-4220-8f0c-6890fe4f10a2
  10. Restoro support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro support: Is Restoro a good choice for Windows 10 support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restoro-support/8c04bbc9-413b-4220-8f0c-6890fe4f10a2