Windows 10: Restoro

Discus and support Restoro in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've uninstalled Restoro but continue to get pop-ups. What do I need to do next to completely remove Restoro?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StaceyHarkins, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Restoro

I've uninstalled Restoro but continue to get pop-ups. What do I need to do next to completely remove Restoro?

:)

StaceyHarkins, Feb 16, 2019

2. Is Restoro a safe website?

I keep getting a message that Restoro will fix problems with my Windows program - is this a legitimate Microsoft website?

EllenCook1, Feb 16, 2019
  3. Ximocat Win User
    Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps

I decided to purchase 'Restoro' to resolve an exasperating problem with the Win10 OS, simply because I prefer refraining from immediately going ahead with a clean install of Windows. It’s in IMHO akin to demolishing one’s house after a faucet leaked and flooded a few rooms -- followed by replacing it with a brand-new construction.

The Restoro application is entirely new on the market, as it first appeared in 2018 and it looks as if it doesn’t exhibit the attributes of "Snake Oil."
    Quite the opposite, it seems to be a well-functioning OS repair tool. It's an all-in-one program, that might truly be capable of restoring broken or missing registry entries and fixing settings, removing junk, clear faulty files, etc.
    It improved my computer's stability and very odd behavior that caused all Office Pro 2016 applications to fail…
    However, I needed to run it several times to clear all anomalies and passing another Windows update during the process (now Version 1803, OS Build 17134.228).

I found Restoro easy to run and it may have fixed my computer. Yet, I am not holding my breath.
    What’s encouraging, though, is the application of a remarkable technology that holds a remote database of authentic and updated Windows files, which can replace the broken ones of a scanned system. Moreover, that database is continually updated, so there is no need to worry about superseded data. Furthermore, the Restoro application appears to be a reasonably good solution when it comes to clearing adware, browser hijacker, ransomware, trojan, keylogger and other malicious programs removal…
    All in all, Restoro appears to be a useful tool for both IT folks and less computer-savvy individuals, as the interface is easy to use.
    BTW, the developer claims that the Restoro software is designed and developed by highly trained IT professionals and their team involves software engineers and programmers continually working on improvements and innovation as well as expanding the capabilities of the application software.

Well, only time can tell whether Restoro permanently fixed my infuriating computer problem, or not. As of this moment in time, everything’s hunky-dory.

Ximocat, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Ximocat Win User

Restoro

Obscure Message and Crashing MS Office 2016 Apps

Since the tedious Office re-installation process did not fix subject problem (it recurred a few days later), it suspiciously appeared to be associated with Win10!
    Another unusual system behavior occurred during system start-up when the following alert appeared:

Restoro [​IMG]

Yet, selecting the 'Yes' button would not start OneNote automatically.

So, I proceeded with selecting/running WIN10 Automatic Repair:
    (Home>Settings>Recovery>Restart Now... After restart: Boot to Advanced Startup Options >Click/tap on Troubleshoot>Click/tap on Advanced options>Click/tap on Startup Repair.)

Though Win10 comes with its own repair tool, it obviously could not fix the problem — it's that dreaded moment when the following “Windows 10 Automatic Repair couldn’t repair your PC” message appears.

Restoro [​IMG]

Besides, the Startup Repair diagnosis and repair log revealed a single problem:
    "Root cause found: Boot critical file d:\efi\microsoft\boot\resources\custom\bootres.dll is corrupt.
    Repair action: File repair
    Result: Failed. Error code = 0x57
    Time taken = 1813 ms
    Repair action: System files integrity check and repair
    Result: Failed. Error code = 0x57"

This is a very strange conclusion, which I was unable to further analyze and fix…
    So, for $41.95 I purchased a one-year subscription of “Restoro” and ran it on my Dell T7910 WS…
    This particular application seems to be entirely new on the market, as it first appeared in 2018. I hoped, therefore, that this tool might expediently repair obscure computer errors, protect me from file loss, malware, hardware failure and optimize my PC for maximum performance...
    After running Restoro, which detected and fixed a number of Win10-related faults, I am up and running at the moment and the obscure error indications and system behavior did not recur. Moreover, all Office applications are now running without a hitch.

Be that as it may, I will immediately report any recurrence of this exasperating anomaly.

Ximocat, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

Restoro

1. Restoro - Similar Threads - Restoro

2. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?: When I try to delete it I get this "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". Click on Yes, then a popup appears: "There are pending system changes. You must reboot before you can uninstall Restoro, would you like to reboot now?"Rebooting just takes me...
  3. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?: When I try to delete it I get this "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device". Click on Yes, then a popup appears: "There are pending system changes. You must reboot before you can uninstall Restoro, would you like to reboot now?"Rebooting just takes me...
  4. I cannot delete restoro can anyone help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Restoro auto subscription?

Restoro auto subscription?: I have just received an email stating that Restoro will bill my account for $399.99 unless I ring a number? I had used a free version of Restoro while trying to repair an old laptop The email comes from a gmail address, which makes me think it's a scam. This is the email...
  6. Restoro auto subscription?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restoro auto subscription?: I have just received an email stating that Restoro will bill my account for $399.99 unless I ring a number? I had used a free version of Restoro while trying to repair an old laptop The email comes from a gmail address, which makes me think it's a scam. This is the email...
  7. Restoro auto subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work: the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search-isnt-working-ive-tried-restoro-but/6ea2d391-5ba1-4a22-b096-08266527e559
  9. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work: the search on start isn't working, ive tried Restoro but either it doesnt work or ive restored the incorrect file, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-search-isnt-working-ive-tried-restoro-but/6ea2d391-5ba1-4a22-b096-08266527e559
  10. cortana search isnt working ive tried Restoro, but it doesnt work

in Cortana

Users found this page by searching for:

1. restoro

2. restoro for windows 10

3. is restoro safe

4. is restoro free,
  5. restoro download,
  6. is restoro repair tool reliable?,
  7. how good is restoro,
  8. restoro app,
  9. Windows 10 Instant Repair Tool scam?,
  10. is restoro any good,
  11. restoro.com/windows_10,