Windows 10: Restrict or reserve disk io per application?

Discus and support Restrict or reserve disk io per application? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Anyone know an application who can do this for windows 10? Thx submitted by /u/user_982396 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/user_982396, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Restrict or reserve disk io per application?

Anyone know an application who can do this for windows 10?

Thx

submitted by /u/user_982396
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/user_982396, Jul 24, 2020
  2. Kruk Win User

GPT Reserved Partition showing as Local Disk

Hi

I have a two laptops with Windows 10 x64. Recently I noticed new partition with next available letter. Size is 128mb and it can't be accessed. I checked in Disk Management but this partition is not listed there as per the below screen:

Restrict or reserve disk io per application? [​IMG]

I used MiniTool Partition Wizard and managed to see details about this partition.

I tried Diskpart to remove Drive Letter but no luck:

This happened at the same time on my two HP laptops but not sure what could cause it. Maybe some Windows update? I do not remember installing any new apps. I would like to remove this disk from the list of available disks.

Can anyone suggest/advise how I can remove this from the list?

Thanks

3. Forgot my passcode for restrictions on iPad iOS

Is there anyway to get my passcode for restrictions on iPad iOS I forgot mine.

WAYNEPREMO, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Restrict or reserve disk io per application?

How to completely reformat a disk with reserved partitions

I upgraded to win 10 on a new SSD, everything is working fine and I have copied the data I need from the old disk (its now drive ERestrict or reserve disk io per application? :)

E: has a D: partition - the old system reserved, no longer needed. E: also has a recovery partition which has no label.

I want to remove the 2 reserved partitions and combine them back into E: - and then reformat E:

Is there a simple list of steps to do this please?

Thanks

AlanSmith777, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Restrict or reserve disk io per application?

1. Restrict or reserve disk io per application? - Similar Threads - Restrict reserve disk

2. What to restrict application for user to use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to restrict application for user to use: Hi , I want to restrict user to use specific applications , just like the PC in public area such as library . I just found there are some way to do it - kiosk mode and applocker , just would like to ask what is the most common way to do it ? I hv learned how to setup kiosk...
  3. What to restrict application for user to use

in Windows 10 Support
    What to restrict application for user to use: Hi , I want to restrict user to use specific applications , just like the PC in public area such as library . I just found there are some way to do it - kiosk mode and applocker , just would like to ask what is the most common way to do it ? I hv learned how to setup kiosk...
  4. Restrict an application to one occurrence

Restrict an application to one occurrence: I'd like to restrict my Family History software application to just one one occurrence, to minimise the possibility of making different alts on two different occurrences of the program I'm a home (WIn10 64) user, with a single user, and no network access to the software I...
  5. Is there a way to totally reserve a thread for an application, telling other applications...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to totally reserve a thread for an application, telling other applications...: I'm running a game server that can only utilize a single thread. The developer of the game absolutely refuses to go multi-threaded and the application itself has a tendency to hit the tick limit. I want to reserve an entire thread for it but I can't really seem to do this...
  6. How to restrict max logins per user in Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to restrict max logins per user in Windows 10?: Hi all, The simple version of the question is: how to restrict max logins per user in Windows 10? The original version is as follows: <quote begin> I have a Windows 10 Home Edition box with a GPU to share via SSH more specifically sharing go/igo/baduk/weiqi AI engines ,...
  7. Restricted to install applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restricted to install applications: Bought a new dell precision laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home. However I am unable to install VLC and Shot video editor. Please help me figure this out....
  8. Rename application, remove reserved application name

Rename application, remove reserved application name: Hello, I have a published application (Silverlicht 8.1 - release date 08/2017) in Windows Store, with reserved names. I want to use one of the reserved names for the new UWP application, but there is no “delete” button next to the reserved name, but only “make alias”....
  9. Clipboard switched to per-application mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clipboard switched to per-application mode?: Hi, yesterday my Windows 10 (patched and updated) PC begun acting weird regarding Copy-Paste (using Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V). Every time I PASTE it pastes some weird/old content and it looks like it's pasting some OLD content or maybe only the content, which was copied within the...
  10. System Reserved Partion on MBR Disk

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    System Reserved Partion on MBR Disk: I just noticed, after over almost 2 years with Win10, that my system disk (MBR) has a System Reserved partition. I had thought that didn't happen on an MBR disk. Is it needed and can I remove it? Thank you. 79902