Windows 10: Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted?

Discus and support Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason restricted mode is off but some videos and all comments are restricted. Any possible way to fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Esme C, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Esme C Win User

Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted?

For some reason restricted mode is off but some videos and all comments are restricted. Any possible way to fix it?

:)

Esme C, Nov 21, 2020

2. Disable restricted mode

Hi,

You Tube suddenly put me in restricted mode.

I keep trying to disable it without success.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Kathy J. T., Nov 21, 2020
  3. Restricted mode

Hi,

My You tube suddenly changed enabled Restricted mode.

It happened on the same day that my gmail account updated to a newer version.

I am not sure if that is the reason.

I can't disable the restricted mode.

Can you please help.

Thank you

Kathy J. T., Nov 21, 2020
  4. elbmek Win User

Restricted Mode?

I was going to watch a video on spacex.com and it said that I cant watch it in restricted mode. I searched the phrase but windows was zero. ???

elbmek, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted? - Similar Threads - Restricted Mode off

2. Restrictions Still Popping Up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restrictions Still Popping Up: One day, on my personal computer, I logged into my school email to check if I had gotten a reply to something. I didn't so I logged out of it. One day, a notification popped up asking me to change the password for my school account something I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to...
  3. Restricted mode

Restricted mode: I am trying to watch a youtube video but it is telling me that it is set to restricted mode and I cannot find a way to turn it off. Please help me get this off. I tried clicking on my profile picture and that did not work....
  4. Youtube Restricted mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Youtube Restricted mode: I did not turn on my youtube restricted mode and I use youtube signed out. in every browser it is under restricted mode. can someone help me pls its been doing this for so long!!...
  5. YouTube restricted mode unable to turn off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube restricted mode unable to turn off: YouTube restricts content, I did not set this and unable to change despite exhaustive search for help sites and efforts to. So far unable to locate any suggestions that work....
  6. Restricted mode won't turn off

Restricted mode won't turn off: Youtube's restricted mode keeps turning on by itself even after I've disabled it, and now I can't even turn it off at all. The button at the bottom of the page I'm being told to click isn't there and the button on the drop down bar on the side says that it's off - even though...
  7. Disable restricted mode

Disable restricted mode: Hi, You Tube suddenly put me in restricted mode. I keep trying to disable it without success. Any suggestions? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/disable-restricted-mode/8e0b63e3-f70e-497b-a384-444aca3e6440
  8. Restricted mode

Restricted mode: Hi, My You tube suddenly changed enabled Restricted mode. It happened on the same day that my gmail account updated to a newer version. I am not sure if that is the reason. I can't disable the restricted mode. Can you please help. Thank you...
  9. Restricted Mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Restricted Mode?: I was going to watch a video on spacex.com and it said that I cant watch it in restricted mode. I searched the phrase but windows was zero. ??? 96914
  10. Problems with Youtube's restricted mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with Youtube's restricted mode: As the titles suggests, I have been having problems with Youtube's restricted mode ever since upgrading from windows 8.1 to windows 10. I have tried many things, from taking myself out of the family safety group and making multiple google accounts and microsoft accounts. All...