Windows 10: Restricted to install applications

Discus and support Restricted to install applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Bought a new dell precision laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home. However I am unable to install VLC and Shot video editor. Please help me figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Benjamin_649, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Restricted to install applications

Bought a new dell precision laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home. However I am unable to install VLC and Shot video editor. Please help me figure this out.

:)

Benjamin_649, Jul 7, 2020
  2. herzlich Win User

Restrict Internet and SMS operation for certain Applications

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to restrict any installed application on N97 to restrict accessing Internet or network or sending any sms without asking permission ??

I have installed VOPIUM client and its automatically keep on sending SMS and huge list of SMS billing for me ot UK .

Java applications can be disabled by using Java Suit in Application Manager but I am not able to find any settings for SIS files.

Regards,

Zeeshan

herzlich, Jul 7, 2020
  3. 0pTicaL Win User
    "Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Restricted to install applications

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Restricted to install applications

1. Restricted to install applications - Similar Threads - Restricted install applications

2. How to restrict user to not install any application without administrator password if users...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restrict user to not install any application without administrator password if users...: All the users are linked to Microsoft 365 and are managed through Microsoft 365 along with devices. I came across an option to use "Endpoint security" from "Microsoft Intune Admin Center" in which "Managed Installer" can be enabled.But the downfall which I see with this is...
  3. How to restrict user to not install any application without administrator password if users...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restrict user to not install any application without administrator password if users...: All the users are linked to Microsoft 365 and are managed through Microsoft 365 along with devices. I came across an option to use "Endpoint security" from "Microsoft Intune Admin Center" in which "Managed Installer" can be enabled.But the downfall which I see with this is...
  4. Administrator restriction after install KB5019959

Administrator restriction after install KB5019959: Hello,After installing last update KB5019959, many user of our Organisation can't open many applications Like Teams or other. The message "System Administrator blocked this app". We can't open Windows start button etc......
  5. Administrator restriction after install KB5019959

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrator restriction after install KB5019959: Hello,After installing last update KB5019959, many user of our Organisation can't open many applications Like Teams or other. The message "System Administrator blocked this app". We can't open Windows start button etc......
  6. What to restrict application for user to use

What to restrict application for user to use: Hi , I want to restrict user to use specific applications , just like the PC in public area such as library . I just found there are some way to do it - kiosk mode and applocker , just would like to ask what is the most common way to do it ? I hv learned how to setup kiosk...
  7. What to restrict application for user to use

in Windows 10 Support
    What to restrict application for user to use: Hi , I want to restrict user to use specific applications , just like the PC in public area such as library . I just found there are some way to do it - kiosk mode and applocker , just would like to ask what is the most common way to do it ? I hv learned how to setup kiosk...
  8. Restrict an application to one occurrence

Restrict an application to one occurrence: I'd like to restrict my Family History software application to just one one occurrence, to minimise the possibility of making different alts on two different occurrences of the program I'm a home (WIn10 64) user, with a single user, and no network access to the software I...
  9. Restrict or reserve disk io per application?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Restrict or reserve disk io per application?: Anyone know an application who can do this for windows 10? Thx submitted by /u/user_982396 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwm3wx/restrict_or_reserve_disk_io_per_application/
  10. Restricting the programs a teen and install and uninstall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Restricting the programs a teen and install and uninstall: Hi, I wonder if someone can advise me. I want to give my teen son a PC experience that is as close to being a local adminstrator as I can make it, while still making sure he cannot access unsuitable content. Specifically, I would like to: Give him the ability to install...