Windows 10: Restrictions on the use of TPM2.0 in China for Upgrade Windows 11

Discus and support Restrictions on the use of TPM2.0 in China for Upgrade Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I would like to clarify this.As TPM chips is banned in China mainland from 1999 and instead of using TPM by TCM chips.I'm engaging a project which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Yi_1215, Aug 15, 2022.

1. Yi_1215 Win User

Restrictions on the use of TPM2.0 in China for Upgrade Windows 11

Hi, I would like to clarify this.As TPM chips is banned in China mainland from 1999 and instead of using TPM by TCM chips.I'm engaging a project which is to deploy Windows 11.Does anyone know about the restrictions on the use of TPM2.0 in China and if it impact on Windows 11 upgrade?Thanks!

:)

Yi_1215, Aug 15, 2022
  2. pantho Win User
    pantho, Aug 15, 2022
  3. Upgrading to windows 11

I have a few questions about windows 11...

1. How many GB it is? when my pc suggested the upgrade yesterday, it said it's about 4GB just want to be sure.
    2. I'm using a windows 10 pro so if I upgrade, will it upgrade to a windows 11 pro?

UcheBulama, Aug 15, 2022
  4. dougboes Win User

Upgrade to Windows 11

I want to upgrade my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have run the compatibility software and got the message that says my Windows 10 software is not compatible with upgrading to Windows 11. I'm looking for a point & click application that will make my Windows 10 OS upgradable to Windows 11 or a file that will provide step-by-step instructions on how to accomplish the upgrade to Windows 11. I expect a list of files/applications that will not run in Windows 11 because my PC is not capable of running the new applications w/o hardware upgrades.

dougboes, Aug 15, 2022
Thema:

1. Restrictions on the use of TPM2.0 in China for Upgrade Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Restrictions TPM2 China

2. Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China: I bought my current PC about 6 months ago in China where I live and work. Up until a week ago, it was activated and everything was fine. About a week ago, I started seeing the activate windows watermark in the bottom right. In the activation screen, it displays the Product ID...
  3. Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China: I bought my current PC about 6 months ago in China where I live and work. Up until a week ago, it was activated and everything was fine. About a week ago, I started seeing the activate windows watermark in the bottom right. In the activation screen, it displays the Product ID...
  4. Windows 10 can't activate or upgrade - China

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  6. Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?

Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China?: Is it legal to use China OEM Windows PRO outside of Mainland China, for example, Macau and Hong Kong?If not, is that possible to pay up to acquire the license at a reasonable cost?...
  7. Windows 11 doesn't detect secure boot TPM2 is active in BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 doesn't detect secure boot TPM2 is active in BIOS: As stated in the titel, Windows 11 doesn't detect secure boot as on and ist stays off. The TPM does get detected in the tpm.msc but in the systeminformation secure boot stays off.I need Windwos to detect secure boot because some programms rely on this flag to be on to let me...
  8. Windows 11 doesn't detect secure boot TPM2 is active in BIOS

Windows 11 doesn't detect secure boot TPM2 is active in BIOS: As stated in the titel, Windows 11 doesn't detect secure boot as on and ist stays off. The TPM does get detected in the tpm.msc but in the systeminformation secure boot stays off.I need Windwos to detect secure boot because some programms rely on this flag to be on to let me...
  9. Restrictions on the use of TPM2.0 in China for Upgrade Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restrictions on the use of TPM2.0 in China for Upgrade Windows 11: Hi, I would like to clarify this.As TPM chips is banned in China mainland from 1999 and instead of using TPM by TCM chips.I'm engaging a project which is to deploy Windows 11.Does anyone know about the restrictions on the use of TPM2.0 in China and if it impact on Windows 11...
  10. Windows 11 Upgrade showing up only 0%

Windows 11 Upgrade showing up only 0%: Hello there and i'm upgrading to Windows 11, but i can only see is 0% and i'm really confused why its taking up my space. When i pause it, it stops and does that mean it is downloading? it keeps telling me to download and install again whenever i resume it....