Windows 10: Restrictions Still Popping Up

Discus and support Restrictions Still Popping Up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; One day, on my personal computer, I logged into my school email to check if I had gotten a reply to something. I didn't so I logged out of it. One day,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jamar66, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Jamar66 Win User

Restrictions Still Popping Up

One day, on my personal computer, I logged into my school email to check if I had gotten a reply to something. I didn't so I logged out of it. One day, a notification popped up asking me to change the password for my school account something I'm pretty sure I'm not allowed to do and ignored it. But it kept popping up. So I decided to click it to make it go away. I didn't change anything, but now my PC is acting like its still logged into my school email. I've already logged out of it, and even went to the manage account section to disable this PC from my school email. But I'm still getting restrictions on certain websites. I've been logged out of the school email for a day and I'm still getting restricted on what sites I can visit. I know it isn't a thing with my provider, since these restrictions aren't on my phone at all. How can I fix this?

:)

Jamar66, Sep 5, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Unable to set restriction for local user in Windows 10

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

• How did you noticed that user is still able to access the drive?

• Did you log into the local user account and check the permission?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below to restrict the user.

• In File Explorer, right click on the drive which you want to restrict.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Uncheck all the permission for system.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Jelo Sen Win User
    Family restrictions on adult account

Hello Erik,

There are several reasons for this issue to happen. if you’re sure that your account should not be included in a family restriction, we suggest that you check the below articles:

These articles contain steps that you can perform to help you resolve your issue.

Keep us updated with the results.

Jelo Sen, Sep 5, 2020
  4. Restrictions Still Popping Up

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

Restrictions Still Popping Up

1. Restrictions Still Popping Up - Similar Threads - Restrictions Still Popping

2. Family restrictions still apply after leaving.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family restrictions still apply after leaving.: I am 19, soon 20. I have family restrictions on for an unknown reason, and it prevents me doing basic things for university and such, or using a browser that isn't Microsoft Edge. I cannot contact the "owner" of the family, as it is an old childhood friend's unused email, and...
  3. One Updater still popping up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One Updater still popping up?: So my little brother downloaded a ton of games on my laptop when he wasn't supposed to. Figured this out and uninstalled all of them-or so I thought. Recently I noticed that something called OneUpdater kept popping up. Did research and oh no it's a bad thing.Uninstalled it...
  4. One Updater still popping up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Updater still popping up?: So my little brother downloaded a ton of games on my laptop when he wasn't supposed to. Figured this out and uninstalled all of them-or so I thought. Recently I noticed that something called OneUpdater kept popping up. Did research and oh no it's a bad thing.Uninstalled it...
  5. One Updater still popping up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Search and Pop-Up Calendar STILL not working on Windows 10

in Cortana
    Search and Pop-Up Calendar STILL not working on Windows 10: I am pretty upset because with recent updates in the last couple of months, I have lost my ability to click on the Pop-Up Calendar bottom right of Windows 10 screen or do a search in Windows of ANY KIND. I went through ALL of the suggestions given me, and the only thing we...
  7. Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted?

Restricted Mode is off but things still restricted?: For some reason restricted mode is off but some videos and all comments are restricted. Any possible way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restricted-mode-is-off-but-things-still-restricted/d677b1f2-3de6-4caf-9cfb-f07b1e846b4d
  8. Uninstalled game still pops up on search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled game still pops up on search: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Stalker2400 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i89jtd/uninstalled_game_still_pops_up_on_search/
  9. Disabiling Pop-Up Notifications but Still Get Notifications

Disabiling Pop-Up Notifications but Still Get Notifications: I like getting notifications on the right side screen bar (action center.), however I do not like getting individual pop-up notifications in addition to that. I want to keep notifications on, so I can check the action center occasionally, but I don't want to be interrupted...
  10. Windows updated but pop up message still comes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updated but pop up message still comes: I'm using windows 10 pro with activation key provided by my organization and in my status windows in activated but I keep getting the popups 'windows will expire soon'. How can I stop these pop ups from showing...