Windows 10: Restructuring and adding memory to C drive

Discus and support Restructuring and adding memory to C drive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello eveyone I was low on C drive space, and had ample in another partition. I came across this post and was successfully able to extract space as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/the-machine-learner, Oct 15, 2020.

1. Restructuring and adding memory to C drive

Hello eveyone

I was low on C drive space, and had ample in another partition. I came across this post and was successfully able to extract space as unallocated space. But as I right click on the C drive to extend the volume, the extend volume button is greyed out. Can we not add that space to the C drive ? I am attaching the screenshot below. https://imgur.com/a/5XOqsDn

submitted by /u/the-machine-learner
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/the-machine-learner, Oct 15, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

C: Drive disk cleanup

I've already done your suggestions....... yep, need a bigger drive for C: suppose!

Jacee, Oct 15, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Oct 15, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Restructuring and adding memory to C drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Oct 15, 2020
Thema:

Restructuring and adding memory to C drive

1. Restructuring and adding memory to C drive - Similar Threads - Restructuring adding memory

2. Adding to C drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding to C drive: I have been trying to add my new ssd onto my C drive for the past 3 days now but all the of the unlocated storage goes to disk 0 while the c drive is in disk 1. Is there a way to make the unlocated storage got to the other disk. Both storage devices are SSD...
  3. Adding to C drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding to C drive: I have been trying to add my new ssd onto my C drive for the past 3 days now but all the of the unlocated storage goes to disk 0 while the c drive is in disk 1. Is there a way to make the unlocated storage got to the other disk. Both storage devices are SSD...
  4. Adding to C drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. C Drive Out Of Memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C Drive Out Of Memory: I have 5 user accounts on my C drive. The C drive is full and wont let us do work now. How can I fix this so we can continue to use this computer. The computer is a Win 10 with 16BG RAM, 1TB storage and less than a year old. Thanks....
  6. [Help] Inconsistent free memory in C drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] Inconsistent free memory in C drive: [ATTACH] My Windows C drive shows that 98.5 GB is used, but the total storage in all of C drive is around 56.5 GB. I don't have a lot of software installed on my PC, am I missing something?. Can someone explain the why this is happening and how I can fix it? Thanks...
  7. Adding Unallocated Volume to C: Drive?

Adding Unallocated Volume to C: Drive?: Hello! Today, I received my new laptop link here. After doing some research, I found this article from Microsoft link here about extending a basic volume. Ideally, I would like to take the unallocated 931 GB volume and move it to my C: drive but I'm confused by these...
  8. Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer of memory from 'D' drive to 'C' drive: Can I transfer memory from Mt'D' drive to my 'C' drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-of-memory-from-d-drive-to-c-drive/f9ad4878-0e61-4b53-8db7-053eaafd61b9
  9. C drive memory

C drive memory: On a Surface Pro X , I have not installed any of my personal files and I am still down in my C drive memory by 90Gb. As far as I can see the applications are taking about 36 Gb. Where is the rest of the hard drive memory going? Thanks...
  10. adding unallocated disk space to drive C:

adding unallocated disk space to drive C:: How can I add the unallocated disk space to drive C:\ when the unallocated space is not adjacent to the C:\ partitions are on the drive: such as Drives: E, F, G, H drive F:\ has been shrunk and I would like to add the unallocated space to the C:\ however, windows will not...