Windows 10: Restting PC in Load Shedding

Discus and support Restting PC in Load Shedding in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a laptop and my area has a huge load shedding. When I am going to reset the PC without a charger I am getting this error"PC cant reset on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MD.TAHSHINUL HAQUE, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Restting PC in Load Shedding

I have a laptop and my area has a huge load shedding. When I am going to reset the PC without a charger I am getting this error"PC cant reset on battery power". So, My question is that "is anything bad happen while resetting my laptop and curr et gone?? " Thanks in Advanced

:)

MD.TAHSHINUL HAQUE, Aug 16, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 16, 2022
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Aug 16, 2022
  4. Frick Win User

Restting PC in Load Shedding

help to choose power supply

It all depends on the rest of your systems. List system specs, although eidairaman's suggestion will work too.

Frick, Aug 16, 2022
Thema:

Restting PC in Load Shedding

1. Restting PC in Load Shedding - Similar Threads - Restting Load Shedding

2. Pc resting with Blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc resting with Blue screen: Hi I keep getting random resets with the blue screen is there anyone that could help me this issue?problem event name: bluescreen code: 1 parameter 1: 7fffb238fa34 parameter 2: 0 parameter 3: ffff parameter 4: fffff50aef8774e0 os version: 10_0_22621 service pack: 0_0 product:...
  3. Pc resting with Blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc resting with Blue screen: Hi I keep getting random resets with the blue screen is there anyone that could help me this issue?problem event name: bluescreen code: 1 parameter 1: 7fffb238fa34 parameter 2: 0 parameter 3: ffff parameter 4: fffff50aef8774e0 os version: 10_0_22621 service pack: 0_0 product:...
  4. Automatic repair loop, pc rest

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic repair loop, pc rest: Hi I have been stuck in an automatic repair loop for about 2 days, I’ve tried all the options and it either doesn’t work or sends me back to the automatic repair. I have windows 10 already installed and I still have the disk and key but my pc doesn’t have a disk drive I...
  5. Automatic repair loop, pc rest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automatic repair loop, pc rest: Hi I have been stuck in an automatic repair loop for about 2 days, I’ve tried all the options and it either doesn’t work or sends me back to the automatic repair. I have windows 10 already installed and I still have the disk and key but my pc doesn’t have a disk drive I...
  6. Restting PC in Load Shedding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restting PC in Load Shedding: I have a laptop and my area has a huge load shedding. When I am going to reset the PC without a charger I am getting this error"PC cant reset on battery power". So, My question is that "is anything bad happen while resetting my laptop and curr et gone?? " Thanks in Advanced...
  7. Restting PC in Load Shedding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restting PC in Load Shedding: I have a laptop and my area has a huge load shedding. When I am going to reset the PC without a charger I am getting this error"PC cant reset on battery power". So, My question is that "is anything bad happen while resetting my laptop and curr et gone?? " Thanks in Advanced...
  8. resting my pc

resting my pc: so im trying to reset my pc and it says that there was a problem but it doesn't say what the problem is. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resting-my-pc/e1900bcc-aa05-4bcf-be38-8524d95a8d63
  9. Rest this pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rest this pc: Hi, I want to reset my windows 10 because of an error blue screen BSOD. I will choose option Keep my personal files. Q1. How much time does the windows reset will take? Q2. My Microsoft products will be deleted, is there any way to get my Microsoft products back without...
  10. resting my pc

resting my pc: is it safe to reset my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resting-my-pc/cfe76f3b-e89d-44c5-ba8b-93dd941cd820