Windows 10: Resume

Discus and support Resume in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; If I am downloading apex legend on pc and I paisa it for 14 hours and then resume it will it start from where it was paused?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Paras na, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Paras na Win User

Resume

If I am downloading apex legend on pc and I paisa it for 14 hours and then resume it will it start from where it was paused?

:)

Paras na, Mar 9, 2019
  2. BrooksyX Win User

Win7 Pro Laptop crashes when resumes from sleep

Ok almost positive it related to the wifi card/driver. If I disable it in the device manager my laptop sleeps and resumes just fine.

So I guess first step would to be try to find a different driver and if that doesnt work I guess I can replace it. Used mini pci-e wifi cards are pretty cheap.

BrooksyX, Mar 9, 2019
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Need help for a resume from the IT guys and other ppkl wrking in computers

your previous employment is really going to drag you down, instead, dont list ANY of those, saying you worked at mcdonalds is really going to stereo type you.

For emplyment history sice you're going for a tech job list your position here. for a secondary employment list your volunteer tech work, it still counts.
    putting all of your skills in your "experience" and "other/technical" spots will most make them not be seen. list them as employment instead. next the other/technical section is far too muddy and will most likely be skipped when someone looks at your resume (especially with it at the bottom). meaning all they'd see right now, is your work history which doesn't have any relevance to the jobs you're applying for.

take a look at my resume and you'll get the idea. make specific resume's for specific jobs, be it basic IT, network, etc. and A+ certification can really go a long way, as will any microsoft/cisco. i found that net+ is easily overrided by those who took the longer/harder microsoft test, and being that they cost the same.... you might as well got the microsoft way.

yogurt_21, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Resume

Resume by RTC Alarm on Windows 10 Pro.

Your requirement is a little exotic . . .

Here is a method that will work:

• Create a scheduled task that will shut down the PC some x seconds after the automatic log on.
    • Set the BIOS so that it starts a boot-up sequence when power is resumed.
    • Use an external controller that cycles power with this pattern: 3 minutes on, 1 minute off.
    The sequence will then work like so:

• The controller applies power.
    • The BIOS boots up the PC.
    • The scheduled task shuts down the PC.
    • The controller turns off the power.
    • Back to Step 1.
    The external controller could be a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller), if you can afford to buy one. If you have the skills to build an electronic circuit yourself then you can get the same functionality with a few chips and a relay.

Frederik Long, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Resume

1. Resume - Similar Threads - Resume

2. Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...: Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same time, the laptop still works normally in the background. I have to use a hard reset....
  3. Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same...: Windows 11 Home, the screen does not resume from sleep after the last upgrade. At the same time, the laptop still works normally in the background. I have to use a hard reset....
  4. I am currently unable to resume or access the deactivation of Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am currently unable to resume or access the deactivation of Bitlocker: Bitlocker was activated on my D Drive, following which I reformatted my laptop and installed a new fresh Windows operating system on my C drive. Subsequently, I attempted to disable Bitlocker on the D Drive, but encountered a system restart during the deactivation process. As...
  5. I am currently unable to resume or access the deactivation of Bitlocker

I am currently unable to resume or access the deactivation of Bitlocker: Bitlocker was activated on my D Drive, following which I reformatted my laptop and installed a new fresh Windows operating system on my C drive. Subsequently, I attempted to disable Bitlocker on the D Drive, but encountered a system restart during the deactivation process. As...
  6. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  7. Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...

Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to...: Issue: Pausing and resuming break timers during Focus Sessions resets the entire session back to the first period.App: Windows ClockSummary: I tried the "Reset" and "Repair" functions in "App Settings" for Windows Clock but that did not help with the issue.Although I don't...
  8. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck when resuming from sleep.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck when resuming from sleep.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x0000000000000033, 0xffffd783039efc70, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f040e80b-31a6-44e0-8bcb-a9a034214d57.My PC has recently crashed a few...
  9. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck when resuming from sleep.

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck when resuming from sleep.: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000010e 0x0000000000000033, 0xffffd783039efc70, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: f040e80b-31a6-44e0-8bcb-a9a034214d57.My PC has recently crashed a few...
  10. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck when resuming from sleep.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance