Windows 10: resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

Discus and support resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resurrect-microsoft-intellimouse-11a/cd34b40d-ff8a-4de4-8831-84b9930d338a Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DennyMolander, Sep 15, 2019.

1. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

please

:)

DennyMolander, Sep 15, 2019
  2. Chino Win User

Microsoft Classic IntelliMouse, the Return of an Icon

The first Microsoft Intellimouse dates all the way back to 1996. Backed by a remarkable track record, the Intellimouse brought us many innovations that included the incorporation of a scroll wheel, optical sensor, and auxiliary buttons. A wireless model was also released to the public. Despite its popularity, Microsoft eventually discontinued the product in 2012. And now, five years later, the company announced the latest iteration to the series, the Classic Intellimouse, at their recent Surface Book 2 launch event.

Nostalgia is strong on the Classic Intellimouse. It clearly borrows a lot of the design elements from the original Intellimouse Explorer 3.0. The ergonomic design is completemented perfectly by a clean, black and grey theme. The red tail light has been changed in favor of a white color to make the mouse look sleeker than ever. There are five buttons on the Classic Intellimouse's body, and three of them are user-customizable. A new 3200 DPI sensor is also hidden in its interior. With the help of Microsoft's BlueTrack technology, precise tracking is possible even on glass surfaces. The mouse's report rate is impressive as well coming in at 1000 reports per second. The Classic connects to the computer through a standard wired USB 2.0 connection.

resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a KRaQfJU2FZGzXsHh_thm.jpg

resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a u8FlzNXWlxuL0awx_thm.jpg

Most windows users won't have to worry about compatibility, since the Classic Intellimouse works fine in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 environments. Windows 10 S users won't be able to customize the three programmable buttons though. As for Apple Mac users, I'm sorry, you're out of luck on this one.

Microsoft has put the Classic Intellimouse up on sale for $39.99 at their online store.

Source: Microsoft

Chino, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse

Source: A legend reborn: Microsoft brings back the iconic mouse, the Classic IntelliMouse - Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Sep 15, 2019
  4. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer

Hello Hans,

As it turns out, the latest driver for Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer is
    IntelliPoint 8.2. IntelliPoint 8.2 includes support for the Microsoft Explorer Touch Mouse. You must have a minimum of 1024x600 display resolution to run the practice application. However, it seems that it is only compatible with Windows 7. I would
    like to confirm if you were able to use the mouse in Windows 10. In regard with your other concerns, I suggest that you take the device to the store where you bought it.

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a

1. resurrect microsoft intellimouse 1.1a - Similar Threads - resurrect microsoft intellimouse

2. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000061941, The subtype of the BugCheck.Arg2: 0000000009767ff4Arg3: 000000000000000fArg4: fffffa0096f15a00Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key :...
  3. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT 1a # Any other values for parameter 1 must be individually examined.Arguments:Arg1: 0000000000061941, The subtype of the BugCheck.Arg2: 0000000009767ff4Arg3: 000000000000000fArg4: fffffa0096f15a00Debugging Details:------------------KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key :...
  4. Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft BT IntelliMouse connection issues: My MS IntelliMouse would not reconnect. I have rebooted all systems Surface and Mouse, replaced batteries in the mouse and still no joy. I have ignore the previous mouse connection in attempt to reinstall the mouse as a new mouse. I can connect but it ask for a Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: I,ve been using a KVM switch for many years wiyhout problems. The Pro Intellimouse which I have just purchased doesn't work with the switch. Can someone help? Thanks Anthony...
  6. Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse scroll jumping

Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse scroll jumping: Hello, i've searched the forum but haven't found someone posting about the exact same problem I'm having. I bought the Pro IntelliMouse about 6 months ago and about 2 weeks ago I noticed that the mouse is scroll jumping and the "intensity" of the scroll also varies...
  7. Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0

Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0: Using a Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer 3.0 in Windows 10. Whenever I rotate the scroll wheel just slightly faster than normal, the cursor suddenly changes to an arrowhead and it jumps wildly around the document, 10 or 20 lines, or even 2 pages, in the blink of an eye. I...
  8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034

Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034: Porque Microsoft NO a solucionado aun el tema de los controladores de esta interface ? Microsoft IntelliMouse Fingerprint Reader 1034, Los productos cuando los sacan al mercado NO son nada economicos, asi que podrian darle el debido soporte para poder seguir haciendo uso...
  9. Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Microsoft Pro Intellimouse: The new, Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse builds on our history of innovation in mouse design and offers increased performance, modern gaming features and more customization for work and play. [ATTACH] The Microsoft Pro IntelliMouse Microsoft launched the first IntelliMouse 23...
  10. Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft brings back the Classic IntelliMouse: Microsoft IntelliMouse. Originally launched in 1996, it became instantly famous with gamers and highly regarded as a great gaming mouse. The IntelliMouse 3.0 had exceptional ergonomics due to its the asymmetric from, and sculpted buttons and finger rests, making it fit...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot