Windows 10: Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem

Discus and support Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded my pc parts entirely (mobo,cpu,gpu,ssd,hdd) and wanted to transfer my license from the old pc to the new one. The windows version I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GeorgeKotsis-93, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem

I recently upgraded my pc parts entirely (mobo,cpu,gpu,ssd,hdd) and wanted to transfer my license from the old pc to the new one. The windows version I had was a win 7 professional and I had upgraded it to win 10 pro with the free upgrade Retail version. I tried activating via troubleshooter-cmd but to no avail.

Can anyone help me?

:)

GeorgeKotsis-93, Aug 4, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem

1. Retail Windows 10 pro activation problem - Similar Threads - Retail pro activation

2. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate: I am attempting to activate Windows 10 Pro on a Laptop that apparently was never updated to Windows 10. The BIOS of the laptop says it had Windows 8.1 on it when sold. I am using a brand-new RETAIL windows 10 Pro kit from 2019 for activation. The RETAIL Windows 10 Pro kit was...
  3. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate: I am attempting to activate Windows 10 Pro on a Laptop that apparently was never updated to Windows 10. The BIOS of the laptop says it had Windows 8.1 on it when sold. I am using a brand-new RETAIL windows 10 Pro kit from 2019 for activation. The RETAIL Windows 10 Pro kit was...
  4. Windows 10 Pro RETAIL will NOT activate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 pro Activation with physical Windows 10 Pro retail key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro Activation with physical Windows 10 Pro retail key: I understand that Microsoft does not sell Windows 10 online/offline at present. However the Win10 pro retail physical version are available at many stores. And I am found that those are little bit cheap compared to Win11 pro retail from online/offlineMy quarry is that if I...
  6. Windows 10 pro Activation with physical Windows 10 Pro retail key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 pro Activation with physical Windows 10 Pro retail key: I understand that Microsoft does not sell Windows 10 online/offline at present. However the Win10 pro retail physical version are available at many stores. And I am found that those are little bit cheap compared to Win11 pro retail from online/offlineMy quarry is that if I...
  7. Windows 10 Pro retail 0xc004c003 and 0x803fa067 activation errors

Windows 10 Pro retail 0xc004c003 and 0x803fa067 activation errors: Hi all,I recently bought a second hand laptop from a company which was selling them in bulk. The laptop had a freshly installed windows 10 Pro. I was told that the laptop has a digital license, it has a sticker with Windows logo Pro, but no code.However, it shows 0xc004c003...
  8. Windows 10 retail activation

Windows 10 retail activation: Hello, I have the following problem, I got a retail win 10 license key, the sticker where the license key is say it retail, when I input the code for activation I can t activate it I get this code 0xC004C060, when I check the key I get the message that it s OEM version. What...
  9. Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License

Unable to Activate Windows 10 Pro Retail License: Hi,A, year ago I had purchased a genuine sealed Windows 10 Pro Retail pack, it came with a USB, CD Key and a manual.I had installed that in my laptop, which I've changed to a Windows 10 Home now for home use.Now, I've built a new PC and I wanted to Activate my Win 10 Pro...
  10. Windows 10 Pro retail activation on a new computer

Windows 10 Pro retail activation on a new computer: Hi,I'm receiving an error 0xc004c003 when trying to activate my Windows 10 Pro retail license on my new computer. My old computer is formatted so the license should no longer be active....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro 0xc004c003 error