Windows 10: RetailDemo Offline Content?

Discus and support RetailDemo Offline Content? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by meebers, Jul 3, 2015.

1. meebers Win User

RetailDemo Offline Content?

Was cleaning up my 10162 install using cleanmgr. One option on the list was "RetailDemo Offline Content", it was 100MB. Not sure what this is, before I delete it. Suggestions?

:)

meebers, Jul 3, 2015

2. How to Delete RetailDemo Offline Content?

This no longer seems to work in the latest Creator's Edition (1703) update, even though the disk cleanup tool reports (initially) that the RetailDemo Offline Content is still there (and large). But it does now seem to remove it without you needing to
    first uninstall the RetailDemo from the settings page. After I told it to remove the RetailDemo stuff and did the cleanup, it was gone the next time. Again, this is AFTER doing the Creator's Edition update (on a system where I had not previously cleaned
    up the RetailDemo Offline Content after uninstalling the feature).

DrTomBlinn, Jul 3, 2015
  3. hansmock Win User
    Sleepless: PC can't go to sleep after anniversary update

Still nailing it....

An instance of taskhostw.exe with the task "Retaildemo Cleanup Offline Content Task Handler" keeps coming back and keeps the PC awake.

I can't delete the Retaildemo Offline Content anywhere anymore.

Its gone as option in Disk Cleanup and it isn't there to deinstall in Settings / Apps & Features / Manage Optional Features.

Ideas welcome.

hansmock, Jul 3, 2015
  4. ixian Win User

I suggest you delete it since it's pointless unless you are doing exactly what the description says *Smile

ixian, Jul 5, 2015
Thema:

1. RetailDemo Offline Content? - Similar Threads - RetailDemo Offline Content

2. I found RetailDemo Offline Content in Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found RetailDemo Offline Content in Disk Cleanup: Hello, after resetting my pc, I checked Disk Cleanup and found RetailDemo Offline Content, what is this and how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-retaildemo-offline-content-in-disk-cleanup/3de26c20-4d95-4489-a9f3-5f62a9e60aa8
  3. I found RetailDemo Offline Content in Disk Cleanup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found RetailDemo Offline Content in Disk Cleanup: Hello, after resetting my pc, I checked Disk Cleanup and found RetailDemo Offline Content, what is this and how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-found-retaildemo-offline-content-in-disk-cleanup/3de26c20-4d95-4489-a9f3-5f62a9e60aa8
  4. offline

in Windows 10 Gaming
    offline: my computer says offline some apps are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline/c3711a48-f87e-4598-b60e-1839b74f6f5d
  5. offline

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    offline: my computer says offline some apps are not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline/c3711a48-f87e-4598-b60e-1839b74f6f5d
  6. Offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    Offline: Ok this is driving me a little crazy. When I try to sign in I am advised that I am offline and that I would need to enter the last password I used on the PC I am using. Either I have forgotten or gotten it wrong tried several and they are all incorrect.I have set up a new...
  7. offline

in Windows 10 Customization
    offline: When i try to install an additional language, e.g. greek here, i get an OFFLINE error, while i am online. [ATTACH] I suspect i may have changed something in windows while trying to silence OneDrive's excessive HD activity. I reinstalled OneDrive, but the problem still...
  8. offline

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    offline: my printer is wirelessly connected but every time I go to print it says its offline and doesnt print. I have to run a test page and then it prints- how do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/offline/bba2f3d3-b2a1-4431-bfd2-9ab672f5fda0
  9. Searching for contents of file NAME not the contents of files?????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching for contents of file NAME not the contents of files?????: I have maybe 500 files in a folder, one file for each model of our products. The thing about the model names is that the number of the model is at the end of the file name, like C19QZHW203 and the name of the next model number might be C19WRZT204, in other words, I cant sort...
  10. How to delete downloaded Netflix Offline Content from Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete downloaded Netflix Offline Content from Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Binge-watching is not as worse as you think, and Netflix has worked hard to make it a trend. The media-services provider allows you to download select TV shows and movies on the Netflix app to watch them offline. However, the [...] This post How to delete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. retaildemo offline content

2. retaildemo offline files

3. How to Delete RetailDemo Offline Content?

4. retaildemo offline content windows 10,
  5. disk cleanup retaildemo offline content ,
  6. taskhostw retaildemo,
  7. retail demo offline content que es,
  8. retaildemo offline content location