Windows 10: Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Discus and support Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am planning on resetting my computer to factory settings. I think this may be called a factory restore.My computer came with Windows 10 Home. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GreenGamer96, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Hi,I am planning on resetting my computer to factory settings. I think this may be called a factory restore.My computer came with Windows 10 Home. I later paid through the Microsoft Store to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. If I do a factory restore, how do I retain the Windows 10 Pro upgrade or get it again without having to repurchase it?Thank you for your help.

:)

GreenGamer96, Dec 1, 2021
  2. skippy258 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

1. Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - Similar Threads - Retaining Microsoft Store

2. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade: windows 10 home to pro microsoft store upgrade not working after motherboard change. Pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-microsoft-store-upgrade/9d98ea36-12e0-4f57-90b6-76a8f8cd8bf4
  3. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade: windows 10 home to pro microsoft store upgrade not working after motherboard change. Pls help me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-microsoft-store-upgrade/9d98ea36-12e0-4f57-90b6-76a8f8cd8bf4
  4. Windows 10 pro microsoft store upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: Hi,I am planning on resetting my computer to factory settings. I think this may be called a factory restore.My computer came with Windows 10 Home. I later paid through the Microsoft Store to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. If I do a factory restore, how do I retain the...
  6. Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retaining Microsoft Store Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: Hi,I am planning on resetting my computer to factory settings. I think this may be called a factory restore.My computer came with Windows 10 Home. I later paid through the Microsoft Store to upgrade the OS to Windows 10 Pro. If I do a factory restore, how do I retain the...
  7. MIcrosoft Store - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

MIcrosoft Store - Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: I know this has been asked before on here and have Googled, but I have yet to really see a solution..... I purchased a Dell a few months ago, and just today attempted to upgrade via the Microsoft Store from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Made the purchase at least MS...
  8. About the Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store

About the Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro on Microsoft Store: What's gonna happen to my License Key after I upgrade my Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro via Microsoft Store. Can I move my Windows 10 Home key to my other computer after I upgrade? if I need to use Windows on my new computer By the way, Thank you for your help....
  9. Windows 10 SL to Windows 10 Pro - Microsoft Store upgrade

Windows 10 SL to Windows 10 Pro - Microsoft Store upgrade: Good day, I bought a licence upgrade from Windows 10 SL to Windows 10 Pro on the Microsoft store. Received my email confirmation and everything went well. Upgrade was successful. However since I joined my PC to the local domain Windows is saying that it is not...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store: Got a new laptop that comes with Windows 10 Home(activated). I just bought the upgrade for Windows 10 Pro. After installation, the version that i have now is Windows 10 Enterprise instead. It's not activated and I can't even activate it nor run the troubleshooter....