Windows 10: Retiring Windows 7

Discus and support Retiring Windows 7 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was just asked if a system which had W10 on it for a while when the version was new, but was reverted to W 7 could, at last be changed to W 10? I run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by tinmar49, Dec 22, 2019.

1. tinmar49 Win User

Retiring Windows 7

I was just asked if a system which had W10 on it for a while when the version was new, but was reverted to W 7 could, at last be changed to W 10? I run three versions of 10 myself, Pro, home and Insider pro. I'm inclined to think that the only way to upgrade now is to buy a copy, is this true?*Confused

:)

tinmar49, Dec 22, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Dec 22, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Retiring Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Retiring Windows 7

1. Retiring Windows 7 - Similar Threads - Retiring

2. I have retired three years ago. I have no ability to contact my “administrator” this is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have retired three years ago. I have no ability to contact my “administrator” this is my...: I retired three years ago, I no longer have access to my “administrator. Please advise how I can fix this! It has been a continuous issue for three years!...
  3. I have retired three years ago. I have no ability to contact my “administrator” this is my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have retired three years ago. I have no ability to contact my “administrator” this is my...: I retired three years ago, I no longer have access to my “administrator. Please advise how I can fix this! It has been a continuous issue for three years!...
  4. disk on hyper v in "romeving and retired" state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk on hyper v in "romeving and retired" state: Hello,after adding disks to a clustered ThinkAgile node, we have the disks in a "lost communication" state. We tried several solutions without successbelow are the steps we triedFirst, create an array of the disks that are failing or failed.$disk = get-physicaldisk...
  5. disk on hyper v in "romeving and retired" state

disk on hyper v in "romeving and retired" state: Hello,after adding disks to a clustered ThinkAgile node, we have the disks in a "lost communication" state. We tried several solutions without successbelow are the steps we triedFirst, create an array of the disks that are failing or failed.$disk = get-physicaldisk...
  6. In recipe keeper can i transfer the program from an old ipad to my desktop.. i am retiring...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In recipe keeper can i transfer the program from an old ipad to my desktop.. i am retiring...: can i transfer recipe keeper from a ipad that i am retiring to my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-recipe-keeper-can-i-transfer-the-program-from/7f9a92c6-398b-42d4-8f28-94ae36231130
  7. In recipe keeper can i transfer the program from an old ipad to my desktop.. i am retiring...

In recipe keeper can i transfer the program from an old ipad to my desktop.. i am retiring...: can i transfer recipe keeper from a ipad that i am retiring to my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-recipe-keeper-can-i-transfer-the-program-from/7f9a92c6-398b-42d4-8f28-94ae36231130
  8. How do I reactivate Windows 11 on a work computer I was allowed to keep when I retired?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reactivate Windows 11 on a work computer I was allowed to keep when I retired?: I retired and kept my work computer. It has Windows 11 which is no longer activated since it was under my employer's license.I figure I need to purchase Windows 11 but when I try online it recognizes that I already have Windows 11 and doesn't give me the option to buy.Is...
  9. How do I reactivate Windows 11 on a work computer I was allowed to keep when I retired?

How do I reactivate Windows 11 on a work computer I was allowed to keep when I retired?: I retired and kept my work computer. It has Windows 11 which is no longer activated since it was under my employer's license.I figure I need to purchase Windows 11 but when I try online it recognizes that I already have Windows 11 and doesn't give me the option to buy.Is...
  10. I need to use Outlook but on a retirement income cannot afford Microsoft 365. Do I have any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use Outlook but on a retirement income cannot afford Microsoft 365. Do I have any...: Are there any other options for email on Windows? I cannot afford Microsoft 365 on my retirement income but I do a lot of volunteer work and need email....