Windows 10: Retreaving my windows 10 pro N product key, after I accidentally deleated the windows partition

Discus and support Retreaving my windows 10 pro N product key, after I accidentally deleated the windows partition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey! I tied installing Linux along side Windows on my laptop, but under installation I selected the wrong installation option, and linux ended up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MariusRostad, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Retreaving my windows 10 pro N product key, after I accidentally deleated the windows partition

Hey!

I tied installing Linux along side Windows on my laptop, but under installation I selected the wrong installation option, and linux ended up using my entire drive insted of the free space. I therefor lost my windows and could not uninstall my windows 10 pro N product key. I have the product key written down, but when I tried activating it windows gives me an error. Are there any way I can recover my product key, or is it lost forever?

:)

MariusRostad, Jan 25, 2019

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 25, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 25, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

Retreaving my windows 10 pro N product key, after I accidentally deleated the windows partition

windows 10 key

Google and download the "Windows 10 media creation tool"

Create a USB flash drive ISO and that's all you need...it will work without needing a key..
    Just skip past entering a key during full install and delete all partitions, format, create new drive and install...

As long as you have upgraded from Windows 8 first...you need to do that prior to using your Windows 8 key for 10.

jmcslob, Jan 25, 2019
Thema:

Retreaving my windows 10 pro N product key, after I accidentally deleated the windows partition

1. Retreaving my windows 10 pro N product key, after I accidentally deleated the windows partition - Similar Threads - Retreaving pro product

2. Accidentally removed windows product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally removed windows product key: I am planning to install a non-Windows OS on my computer and wanted to retrieve the Windows key to use on another device. I accidentally removed the key before finding it and writing it down. The computer was bought used with windows preinstalled and I have no way of finding...
  3. Accidentally removed windows product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally removed windows product key: I am planning to install a non-Windows OS on my computer and wanted to retrieve the Windows key to use on another device. I accidentally removed the key before finding it and writing it down. The computer was bought used with windows preinstalled and I have no way of finding...
  4. Accidentally removed windows product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Pro product key

Windows 10 Pro product key: I am going to have to re-install Windows 10. I tried to install VMware Workstation and it has hosed up the works. I tried to restore from several restore points, they all fail. I have tried to start Windows in Safe mode, that doesn't work either.I do not have my product key....
  6. What can I do when I accidentally deleted my Windows 10 Pro product key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What can I do when I accidentally deleted my Windows 10 Pro product key?: Hello. My name is Peace and I accidentally deleted my windows 10 pro product key. 2 days ago, notification popped up. It was about my windows activation will expire pretty soon. And I did not know what that was all about. So I asked my mom about the product key, and she...
  7. Windows 10 pro N Product key activation

Windows 10 pro N Product key activation: The laptop had a servicing . And they installed Windows 10 pro N . Four-five months passed … Since yester night it's prompting that my windows license is gonna expire soon and it's telling to activate . And from then , the operating system is not working properly too . I...
  8. Can I buy a Window 10 pro "N" key?

Can I buy a Window 10 pro "N" key?: I noticed that I can buy a download from Europe or iceland of the pro 10 software with the "N" designation but it won't take my credit card. I think it is because out of country parameters. Can I get a USA version? I don't see that option of the storefront. Please advise....
  9. product key for windows 10 pro n

product key for windows 10 pro n: [ATTACH] Please i don't know what to do now i tried lots of things to try to activate my windows this is the last thing i have got can anyone tell me what is going on?...
  10. Windows 10 Education N product key problem

Windows 10 Education N product key problem: I have a product key for "Windows 10 Education N (Multilanguage) 1703" and I can't find my DVD. But I found "Windows 10 Education (Multilanguage) 1703" (not N) iso and installed it. Now it is not accepting my product key. Is this normal? If yes, how can I download "Windows 10...