Windows 10: retrieve 79AE30CE

Discus and support retrieve 79AE30CE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; retrieve key ID 70AE30CE labtop1COVO017 WINDOWS12/26/2015... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aishaalrashdi, Feb 29, 2020.

1. retrieve 79AE30CE

retrieve key ID 70AE30CE labtop1COVO017 WINDOWS12/26/2015

:)

aishaalrashdi, Feb 29, 2020
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

Upgrade and retrieval

Hi Hamza,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to retrieve files after the update to Windows 10 provided on this link:

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Contact Retrieval

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

Did you delete the contacts from Hotmail?

To transfer the contacts from Gmail to Hotmail, you can follow the below steps:

1. Login to Gmail account.

2. Click on Settings link on the top right corner.

3. Go to Accounts tab.

4. Click on Add another mail account link under “Get mail from other accounts” section.

5.In the pop-up web page, enter the email address of the Hotmail account to get mail from, e.g. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and then follow the Next Step.

To setup mail client to access Windows Live Hotmail account, use the following Hotmail POP3 and SMTP configuration settings:

Incoming Server (POP3 Server): pop3.live.com

Incoming Server POP Port: 995

Incoming Server POP SSL Encryption: Yes (On or Required)

Outgoing Server (SMTP Server): smtp.live.com

Outgoing Server SMTP Port: 25

Outgoing Server Authentication: Yes (On – Use POP username and password or Hotmail credentials)

Outgoing Server TLS or SSL Secure Encrypted Connection: Yes (On or Required)

User Name: Windows Live ID (e.g. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Password: password used to sign in to Hotmail or Windows Live service

• Tick the check box for Always use a secure connection (SSL) when retrieving mail option.
    [*]
    • Other options that are optional, and can be configured are:
    • Leave a copy of retrieved message on the server.
    • Label incoming messages with an identity (move to a folder).
    • Archive incoming messages (Skip the Inbox).
    • Click Add Account button when done.
    • Optionally, user may choose to use Gmail to send email from your other email addresses (as Hotmail). To do so, just continue to complete the wizard, and verify by clicking on confirmation link send to the Hotmail Inbox (which should now appear in Gmail
      Inbox after a while as POP3 is now working to retrieve and download all received mails in Hotmail to Gmail).
    • All mail received on Windows Live MSN Hotmail will now be retrieved, downloaded and transferred to Gmail Inbox automatically and without intervention or attention required.
    Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Barnaby44 Win User

retrieve 79AE30CE

Slow startup 100% usage and other issues (given own thread)

Thank you both for those tips.
    It still leaves me unable to retrieve my IE favourite listing and still unable to retrieve my historical emails.
    Is there any where I can read up on the steps I need to make to recover them particularly the emails?

Thanks

Barnaby44, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

retrieve 79AE30CE

1. retrieve 79AE30CE - Similar Threads - retrieve 79AE30CE

2. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  3. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  4. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

6. Can't Retrieve One Note

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Retrieve One Note: I did a cloning awhile back and I was locked out of my Windows account for 30 days. Once that was over and I could get back in, I could not find where my recent One Note files are. I say recent because all that I've been able to find are old files from years ago which are...
  7. Can't Retrieve One Note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Retrieve One Note: I did a cloning awhile back and I was locked out of my Windows account for 30 days. Once that was over and I could get back in, I could not find where my recent One Note files are. I say recent because all that I've been able to find are old files from years ago which are...
  8. Can't Retrieve One Note

9. My computer fell of and hard disk is crashed, can I still retrieve the Microsoft windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer fell of and hard disk is crashed, can I still retrieve the Microsoft windows...: Can anyone please help to retrieve window key from crashed harddisk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-fell-of-and-hard-disk-is-crashed-can-i/5c307659-3ef0-4aeb-bec5-aa27429e8f7f
  10. My computer fell of and hard disk is crashed, can I still retrieve the Microsoft windows...

My computer fell of and hard disk is crashed, can I still retrieve the Microsoft windows...: Can anyone please help to retrieve window key from crashed harddisk. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-fell-of-and-hard-disk-is-crashed-can-i/5c307659-3ef0-4aeb-bec5-aa27429e8f7f