Windows 10: Retrieve a document that was sent to the web.

Discus and support Retrieve a document that was sent to the web. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was printing a document but it never printed. I might have hit the "web" button rather than "copy" button on my printer. How can I retrieve the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShirleyBinkley, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Retrieve a document that was sent to the web.

I was printing a document but it never printed. I might have hit the "web" button rather than "copy" button on my printer. How can I retrieve the document?

Thank you!

:)

ShirleyBinkley, Sep 18, 2018

2. Nokia 6120 retrieve sent message

You cant retrieve the older messages, although they could be seen if you have them synced to ovi suite. I would suggest that in the future you edit the sent messages feature, as it can be set to save up to 999 sent messages through message settings.

chanchan05, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Corel Documents

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Have you tried installing latest version of coral document?
    • Is it happening only with specific document or all document?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Coral software. Try to install the latest Coral software from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps, if the issue persist try to install in compatibility mode

Method 1: Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available software on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install software in compatibility mode:

1. Download the software from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the software and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the software install and then check the functionality.

And, also install all the software from the manufacturer web site.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Retrieve a document that was sent to the web.

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Retrieve a document that was sent to the web.

1. Retrieve a document that was sent to the web. - Similar Threads - Retrieve document was

2. Retrieve password protected documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieve password protected documents: I password protected a few documents saved in a drive, and the password has been forgotten. I am in Windows 10, the files were saved and in a much older version. Can I retrieve them?...
  3. Retrieve password protected documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve password protected documents: I password protected a few documents saved in a drive, and the password has been forgotten. I am in Windows 10, the files were saved and in a much older version. Can I retrieve them?...
  4. Retrieve password protected documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Retrieve an excel document

Retrieve an excel document: Lost an excel document in error by overwriting, no previous version showing in properties of the blank replacement. Is there any way of getting it back from Windows 10? lots of data, graphs etc so not happy Thanks...
  6. Cannot retrieve Word document

Cannot retrieve Word document: I have lost a previously saved Word document that I was in the middle of editing. I have tried to restore a previous version but cannot find it, and it is not in the Recycle Bin. What else can I try?...
  7. Cannot retrieve a File or document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot retrieve a File or document: Please advise how to retrieve a file or document that has been lost when Microsoft installed a new driver for Windows 10 Pro? I tried searching the cPanel files and could not find it. Please reply....
  8. Retrieving a word document

Retrieving a word document: I pray someone can help me. I had a word document on my old computer. I sent it in an email to my own email address. I opened it (in Word) on my new computer. It allowed me to "Edit" and I worked for three days on my book. When I went to close it, I hit "File" and a window...
  9. Retrieving a deleted document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrieving a deleted document: In the old days there was a Trash folder and before it was emptied, you could retrieve a file and re-save it. How do you do that now? I can't find a Trash folder on my laptop. Is the file still accessible somehow or do I have to restore it from a backup? If so, how do I do...
  10. how to retrieve a document

how to retrieve a document: how do I retrieve a document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-a-document/6391bf79-52e4-47b5-80ca-529f1cecd9e4"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. retrieve document from sent email

2. RETRIEVE DOCUMENT SENT ON WEB