Windows 10: Retrieve all data from One Drive and the disable it.

Discus and support Retrieve all data from One Drive and the disable it. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 routinely places files out on OneDrive. Since I have loads of space on my C drive I plan to disable OneDrive and have all my files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by sjh001, Nov 16, 2019.

1. sjh001 Win User

Retrieve all data from One Drive and the disable it.

Windows 10 routinely places files out on OneDrive. Since I have loads of space on my C drive I plan to disable OneDrive and have all my files physically on my pc. It seems to me that in order to do that I need to move the data that's out there to my hard disk first, and I'm not sure how to do that, or does disabling OneDrive automatically result in moving that data back to my hard drive?

:)

sjh001, Nov 16, 2019

2. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown Retrieve all data from One Drive and the disable it. :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Nov 16, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    Hard drive disapear - please help

Well if your drive is not powering up the only things i can suggest are:

Try a diff pwr connector (a known working one)
    Try drive in a diff PC
    Send drive to a data retrieval company (if the data is worth spending a chunck of cash on)
    RMA drive :/

IggSter, Nov 16, 2019
  4. MoonDust Win User

How does GPU-Z retrieve thermal sensor data ?

Hi,

I'm developping my own CPU/GPU/RAM monitoring app and I was wondering how does the GPU-Z engine to retrieve thermal sensor data ? *Confused Retrieve all data from One Drive and the disable it. :confused:

I mean, I know NVIDIA provides functions to retrieve temperatures and that old ATI cards had some chips like LM63 to retrieve thermal information.

Unfortunately I'm working on my ATI Radeon 4850 and it seems to have no more LM63 or simillar chip on the card (I listed all the chips *Stick Out Tongue Retrieve all data from One Drive and the disable it. :p).

So I'm "*Bang Head :banghead:". I searched a lot but I didn't found any information about that.

Where can I find the thermal sensor data on recent ATI Radeon cards : ATI SDK, DIRECTX SDK, BIOS, SMBUS, ACPI, something else ??

Hope someone knows ! *Smile Retrieve all data from One Drive and the disable it. :)

MoonDust, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Retrieve all data from One Drive and the disable it. - Similar Threads - Retrieve data Drive

2. One drive + all my data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive + all my data: How do i download all of my data back onto my device? Then I'll quit ONedrive forever. Basically want everything back on my pc . None of it in the 'cloud' . thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-all-my-data/69fa742e-b99a-4dca-8884-245f27279928
  3. One drive + all my data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive + all my data: How do i download all of my data back onto my device? Then I'll quit ONedrive forever. Basically want everything back on my pc . None of it in the 'cloud' . thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-all-my-data/69fa742e-b99a-4dca-8884-245f27279928
  4. data retrieval

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    data retrieval: does anyone know how to recover lost data manually with no software ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-retrieval/ff84667b-bccd-4f26-bba6-d2e4fc23ca0f
  5. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

Completely wipe all One Drive Data: HelloGot a users who's One Drive Sync got a little messed up. He's got duplicates everywhere. Not sure how it happened.All his data has been backed up and sanitized on a network drive.I want completely remove all data from One drive Cloud and PC so I can restore the correct...
  6. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely wipe all One Drive Data: HelloGot a users who's One Drive Sync got a little messed up. He's got duplicates everywhere. Not sure how it happened.All his data has been backed up and sanitized on a network drive.I want completely remove all data from One drive Cloud and PC so I can restore the correct...
  7. Completely wipe all One Drive Data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Thumb Drive Data Retrieval

in Windows 10 Support
    Thumb Drive Data Retrieval: Does anyone know of a free way to retrieve data from a malfunctioning SD card? Most allow a free scan but not data retrieval. Thanks. 164157
  9. Retrieving Data From Drive That Won't Boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Retrieving Data From Drive That Won't Boot: The SSD drive on my computer will no longer boot windows. Windows tried all the built in repair tools it has but couldn't repair it. However, I have been able to boot my pc from a usb pen drive and can access the drive, which seems to be working fine. I'd been intending to...
  10. Ho to retrieve data from a formatted hard drive

Ho to retrieve data from a formatted hard drive: Hi, Is it possible to retrieve data from a formatted hard drive? I made a mistake while I was working on several external hard drives at a time and ended up formatting the wrong disc, ie. my private files and folder's disc. and I need this data back. I know that there are...