Windows 10: Retrieve bitlocker recovery key with my recovery key id

Discus and support Retrieve bitlocker recovery key with my recovery key id in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; A433C8B0-9FF44553984A5B923D4A17F2 this my recovery key ID I use Windows 7 ultimate piracy disk not original one... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Piriton k, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Piriton k Win User

Retrieve bitlocker recovery key with my recovery key id

A433C8B0-9FF44553984A5B923D4A17F2 this my recovery key ID I use Windows 7 ultimate piracy disk not original one

:)

Piriton k, Aug 17, 2022

2. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Aug 17, 2022
  3. bitlocker recovery key

Hi Singh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you not able login to your computer due to BitLocker Recovery Key?
    2. Did you ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key on your computer?
    3. Are you not able to login to your Microsoft Account to find the BitLocker Recovery Key?
    4. Are you using Windows 10 Home or Windows 10 Professional?

Meanwhile, try finding BitLocker Recovery Key if you have ever setup BitLocker Recovery Key for your computer.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Retrieve bitlocker recovery key with my recovery key id

BitLocker recovery key

My computer is locked by BitLocker and the recovery key is not showing in the Microsoft account (the device is listed). How can I generate/retrieve the key (I don't have it stored anywhere)?

ChiragMittal, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Retrieve bitlocker recovery key with my recovery key id

1. Retrieve bitlocker recovery key with my recovery key id - Similar Threads - Retrieve bitlocker recovery

2. Recovery ID BitLocker Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery ID BitLocker Key: Case Number 7029141858 Monday microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-id-bitlocker-key/0015cefd-c77c-4388-a521-39c140f88d41
  3. Recovery ID BitLocker Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery ID BitLocker Key: Case Number 7029141858 Monday microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-id-bitlocker-key/0015cefd-c77c-4388-a521-39c140f88d41
  4. Bitlocker Key Recovery ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker Key Recovery ID: Hi Guys,I have problem with the bitlocker recovery key ID.how can I get the generate PIN bitlocker recovery key ID?1. I have recovery key ID = 061138BE3C7E4F638CD37F216888E2182. I dont have email personal to microsoft 3, my laptop is broken so really need my data but should...
  5. Retrieve bitlocker recovery key with my recovery key id

Retrieve bitlocker recovery key with my recovery key id: A433C8B0-9FF44553984A5B923D4A17F2 this my recovery key ID I use Windows 7 ultimate piracy disk not original one https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-bitlocker-recovery-key-with-my-recovery/a1121af3-ec32-4a07-ae29-a42bdc9261bf
  6. BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID: I have found my BitLocker Key Number, but what I would like to know is, what is and how do I find the 8 digit Key ID Number. Example:Device Name, Key ID, Recovery Key etc....
  7. BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID

BitLocker Recovery Key and Key ID: I have found my BitLocker Key Number, but what I would like to know is, what is and how do I find the 8 digit Key ID Number. Example:Device Name, Key ID, Recovery Key etc....
  8. How to retrieve BitLocker recovery key with a key ID

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to retrieve BitLocker recovery key with a key ID: I am not the original owner of my surface book and am trying to retrieve my BitLocker recovery key. The BitLocker recovery key is not on my Microsoft account nor is it on the account of the person I got the laptop from. I have a recovery ID for aka.ms/aadrecoverkey but that...
  9. how do i use recovery key id to retrieve recovery key for bitlocker

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i use recovery key id to retrieve recovery key for bitlocker: I have tried command prompt plenty of times and I cannot manage to bypass bitlocker nor will it give me my key to enter. I do not have a recovery key set up for my computer and all I have is a recovery key ID....
  10. Bitlocker recovery key ID

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker recovery key ID: I changed my email address and had to wait 30 days to get my recovery keys. When i went into Microsoft to get the recovery key, the display showed a different key ID. I think j have more than one device with this email address. Hiw do i get the recovery key for the other...