Windows 10: Retrieve lost files?

Discus and support Retrieve lost files? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Eva89104, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Eva89104 Win User

Retrieve lost files?

Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I couldn't find my files at first, then I found them under my user, then I moved all my files from folders document, downloads and pictures to the C, then after I restarted the computer, all my files gone!!! Is it possible to retrieve those lost files? Thanks in advanced!Eva

:)

Eva89104, Apr 20, 2022

2. File Lost!!

I had that happen once where I lost a file that was too big to recover, and I couldn't find a utility that could do it, either . . .

I ended up having to take the HDD to CompUSA and have them retrieve the lost info *Eek! Retrieve lost files? :eek:

imperialreign, Apr 20, 2022
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Upgrade and retrieval

Hi Hamza,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to retrieve files after the update to Windows 10 provided on this link:

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Apr 20, 2022
  4. Guccimama Win User

Retrieve lost files?

Can I still retrieve files from my lost phone?

If I could retrieve my contacts list, there must be some other way to retrieve all the other files? Even if it was considered lost already.
    My mac only has OSX Tiger, so it is not compatible with Zune. . .

Thank you for any help. . . I would greatly appreciate it.

Guccimama, Apr 20, 2022
Thema:

Retrieve lost files?

1. Retrieve lost files? - Similar Threads - Retrieve lost files

2. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieve lost files: My laptop decided to completely loose windows my laptop sees no OS at all I'm buying windows disc to re install but there are files on the HDD that I wish to retrieve please tell me how in step by step...
  3. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve lost files: My laptop decided to completely loose windows my laptop sees no OS at all I'm buying windows disc to re install but there are files on the HDD that I wish to retrieve please tell me how in step by step...
  4. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Retrieve lost files?

Retrieve lost files?: Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I couldn't find my files at first, then I found them under my user, then I moved all my files from folders document, downloads and...
  6. Retrieve lost files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrieve lost files?: Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I couldn't find my files at first, then I found them under my user, then I moved all my files from folders document, downloads and...
  7. reboot of PC /lost files and applications/need to retrieve them

reboot of PC /lost files and applications/need to retrieve them: I downloaded some software, "Get my Drivers". Lost all non default apps and files in the process. I want to retrieve them but am having trouble. PC is a laptop, Sony with Windows 10 newly downloaded. Please assist....
  8. retrieving lost emails

retrieving lost emails: How do I retrieve 2 emails that were sent but never arrived at their destination? They do not appear in the sent box, trash, anywhere. After I sent the first one, I was prompted for a password but couldn't supply the one they wanted. I sent another email to the same...
  9. Retrieving lost powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving lost powerpoint: I emptied my trash folder after accidentally inserting the powerpoint I wished to save. Can I retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-lost-powerpoint/c9f6eba8-faba-46a1-8aca-6cacd7ade6c7"
  10. How to retrieve a lost/deleted folder?

How to retrieve a lost/deleted folder?: I lost (maybe deleted - I just noticed it was gone) my folder and I don't know how to retrieve it, it was not on the recycle bin either. I had already tried recovering it in different ways like backup (found out it was not setup), restore previous versions (there were no...