Windows 10: Retrieve original Windows product key from MSI laptop

Discus and support Retrieve original Windows product key from MSI laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an activation key for Windows 10 Pro from an eBay auction. It looked legitimate, but wouldn't activate. Now my Windows is no longer activated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WilliamCousert, Feb 9, 2022.

1. Retrieve original Windows product key from MSI laptop

I bought an activation key for Windows 10 Pro from an eBay auction. It looked legitimate, but wouldn't activate. Now my Windows is no longer activated. I know. I'll never try this again.How can I retrieve my original Windows product key?

:)

WilliamCousert, Feb 9, 2022

2. Lost Original windows Product Key

I gave my laptop to my Cousin to use for some reason he uninstalled the Original windows 10 and Installed windows 7.. Now i lost all my drivers my Factory reset option and my original Product key. So is there a way to retrieve the same?

ArunKumar8, Feb 9, 2022
  3. Perseides Win User
    Help retrieving Microsoft Office 2013 product keys.

I need help on retrieving a microsoft office product key.

I'd upgraded my sister's laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 without saving any of its files (clean install). Now I was told that she does not know her microsoft office keys.

Is there any way for me to retrieve the keys? It's a student key which was given by her Uni and she does not keep the keys.

Perseides, Feb 9, 2022
  4. Retrieve original Windows product key from MSI laptop

Retrieving original activation key for windows

Just FYI, what is listed as "Windows 10" on the Media Creation Tool is multi edition. It can install Home or Pro. If an embedded key is detected it will auto match the edition and you won't be asked to select Home or Pro, or be asked for a product key. If no key is detected, or the key is for a version not supported by that ISO, you'll be prompted to select Home or Pro, and enter a key. For the current latest build anyway. Older builds would not use Windows 8/8.1 keys.

alphanumeric, Feb 9, 2022
Thema:

Retrieve original Windows product key from MSI laptop

1. Retrieve original Windows product key from MSI laptop - Similar Threads - Retrieve original product

2. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key retrieval: My son originally had an windows 8.1 that he upgraded to windows 10. Recently we changed out his motherboard, cpu and ram. I completely forgot about making sure it was linked to his microsoft account. So now we need to activate it and can't. He has the original product key...
  3. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product key retrieval: My son originally had an windows 8.1 that he upgraded to windows 10. Recently we changed out his motherboard, cpu and ram. I completely forgot about making sure it was linked to his microsoft account. So now we need to activate it and can't. He has the original product key...
  4. Retrieve Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve Product Key: Can anyone advise me how to retrieve my WIN Pro Plus 2010 Product Key located in my PC order that I can "Activate" my Win Pro Plus 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-product-key/41a604ee-f6f0-4e52-97ea-35026f7d9d7a
  5. Retrieve Product Key

Retrieve Product Key: Can anyone advise me how to retrieve my WIN Pro Plus 2010 Product Key located in my PC order that I can "Activate" my Win Pro Plus 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-product-key/41a604ee-f6f0-4e52-97ea-35026f7d9d7a
  6. Retrieve original Windows product key from MSI laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve original Windows product key from MSI laptop: I bought an activation key for Windows 10 Pro from an eBay auction. It looked legitimate, but wouldn't activate. Now my Windows is no longer activated. I know. I'll never try this again.How can I retrieve my original Windows product key?...
  7. Retrieving Original Product Key

Retrieving Original Product Key: I am Using HP TS 14 Notebook PC. It was Pre installed with Windows 8 Home Edition. It was upgraded it to Windows 10 Home. My laptop suffered Hard Disk Failure so a new Hard Disk was inserted without Activation of Windows. I cannot Retrieve my Original Product Key. Please help...
  8. Retrieve Product Key

Retrieve Product Key: Hi, I have reset my computer and can´t remember the product key for my MS Office - student. I made the purchase online. Have gone through my email but still can´t find it. How can I retrieve it?...
  9. product key retrieval

product key retrieval: Tricky question : I have a surface pro3 purchased with original OEM version of Win10 home. Boxes thrown away years ago. It was upgraded by corporate IT to Win10 enterprise and in doing so they completely wiped the restore drive. I now wish to use this PC with Win10 home...
  10. Retrieving original activation key for windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrieving original activation key for windows: Hello! I bought a demo-pc in 2014 that came with win8, but i was unable to log in as i did not have the password, so i flashed windows 10 insider build. But i am tired of all the bugs, so i want to get the regular windows 10 build now. Does anyone know how i can do...