Windows 10: retrieve pass

Discus and support retrieve pass in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, 1. How can I retrieve win 10 password? 2. Does anyone know about Mainboard's IO IC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by daviddd_66, Jan 10, 2019.

1. retrieve pass

Hi,

1. How can I retrieve win 10 password?

2. Does anyone know about Mainboard's IO IC?

:)

daviddd_66, Jan 10, 2019

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 10, 2019
  3. d3fct Win User
    not passing occt...

id suggest run memtest with everything on auto or whatever speeds you get errors at first, i saw you say in ealier posts it was on your list, but i didnt see anywhere that you had done that. I might have missed it just read thru quickly, ive found on an oc'ing adventure a lil while back that the ram was faulty and wouldnt pass mem test at rated volts on auto below rated speed, changed out ram and havent looked back.

yes, slow on reply but i agree with dd, im thinking ram.

d3fct, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

retrieve pass

Upgrade and retrieval

Hi Hamza,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to retrieve files after the update to Windows 10 provided on this link:

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

retrieve pass

1. retrieve pass - Similar Threads - retrieve pass

2. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Note Notebook retrieval: Hi everyone,I'm having trouble accessing a personal OneNote notebook I created on another device. I'm getting this error message: "We couldn't open that location. It might not exist or you might not have permission to open it. Please contact the owner of [link] for more...
  3. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Note Notebook retrieval: Hi everyone,I'm having trouble accessing a personal OneNote notebook I created on another device. I'm getting this error message: "We couldn't open that location. It might not exist or you might not have permission to open it. Please contact the owner of [link] for more...
  4. One Note Notebook retrieval

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to retrieve data from notepad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve data from notepad?: I have mistakenly closed the notepad without saving the data, and now it is not showing data or information, I have important information, please i need help....
  6. How to retrieve data from notepad?

How to retrieve data from notepad?: I have mistakenly closed the notepad without saving the data, and now it is not showing data or information, I have important information, please i need help....
  7. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...: It's been not working for days. Talk about making Microsoft look totally inept. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-information-from-the-microsoft-storeand/085c4f94-3fa7-4539-b0a4-92e6c41dfbe4
  8. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...: It's been not working for days. Talk about making Microsoft look totally inept. Any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-information-from-the-microsoft-storeand/085c4f94-3fa7-4539-b0a4-92e6c41dfbe4
  9. "Retrieving information from the Microsoft Store"....and nothing happens when trying to...

10. Is there a way to retrieve data from a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive in a laptop with a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to retrieve data from a BitLocker-encrypted hard drive in a laptop with a...: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop with a blown-out motherboard, and I am unable to access the hard drive by using an SSD enclosure and connecting it to my desktop, as BitLocker is activated. I have two Microsoft IDs that are linked to the laptop as devices, and they are the only...