Windows 10: RETRIEVE PICTURE FROM EXTERNAL PASSPORT

Discus and support RETRIEVE PICTURE FROM EXTERNAL PASSPORT in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; RETRIEVE PICTURE FROM EXTERNAL PASSPORT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MISSYMOUSE3333, Dec 9, 2019.

1. RETRIEVE PICTURE FROM EXTERNAL PASSPORT

RETRIEVE PICTURE FROM EXTERNAL PASSPORT

:)

MISSYMOUSE3333, Dec 9, 2019
  2. mac_user Win User

Reliable 1TB External Drive

I would suggest this one. WD My Passport Ultra 2 TB Externe Festplatte - WDBBKD0020BWT - USB 3.0

mac_user, Dec 9, 2019
  3. my external hard drivedoes not get recognised .its my passport by WD

whenever i connect my external hard drive (My Passport WD) ,it does not show up,though its listed in the list of devices and apparently is uptodate and working properly.

VidyaKamathHR, Dec 9, 2019
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

1. RETRIEVE PICTURE FROM EXTERNAL PASSPORT - Similar Threads - RETRIEVE PICTURE EXTERNAL

2. Retrieving data from an external SD saved from a different machine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving data from an external SD saved from a different machine.: Hi,I saved the content of my last machines USERS folder to an SD card.Now I want to retrieve some of the data stored in my folder on the SD card a sub folder of USERSHowever the folder does not open. I have tried changing the owner and I know that the SD card is not write...
  3. My Passport external HDD.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Passport external HDD.: Good morning all Iuse the above to store all my photos. Occasionally when I plug it in so I can perhaps post a photo to Facebook for example it shows up as if I,d clicked on the drive to use it when I hadn,t .Then sometimes it will not show in file explore and then I...
  4. Passport

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Passport: I saved everything from my laptop on the Passport system so that I could transfer the info to my new Dell desktop. When I plugged the Passport into the computer it didn't work. Is there anything that I need to download to make the transfer???...
  5. Cannot retrieve pictures

Cannot retrieve pictures: I have a HP computer originally loaded with windows 7 Upgraded to win 10. Tried to download pctures off a SCD memory card. The SD reader that is built into the computer reaches 1170 images then stops. I CANNOT view or finish the download. I have even tried an external...
  6. Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport

Transferring photos to an external drive such as Passport: How does one transfer photos to an external hard drive, such as PassPort, to prevent additional storage expense on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-to-an-external-drive-such-as/25a15c5c-d616-4b49-84a1-50b3e6a8cfb4
  7. How Can I Retrieve WD 2TB Passport Encrypted Files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How Can I Retrieve WD 2TB Passport Encrypted Files?: Hi Group: My WD Passport was first attached to my XP PC, which is now defunct. I made several folders/directories encrypted. I am able to see the attribute DAE next to the folder of interest Name within File Manager. Is it possible, now that the Passport is connected to a...
  8. Retrieve lock screen picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Retrieve lock screen picture: Hello, I lost the picture I use currently as my lock screen and would like to get it back but I have no idea how to do it. Thanks for your help! 118214
  9. WD My Passport external hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WD My Passport external hard drive: I am CONSTANTLY prompted to Re-Connect my Backup harddrive bc some files did not backup. I try to look at files but cant open and the files are tiny. SHOULD I BE WORRIED ABOUT TROJAN FILES ? Are they old orphan files from some uninstalled app. I KNOW, a list of files and...
  10. can't format external my passport

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't format external my passport: was using the 2TB version and was backing up with it and decided to just delete everything and use as a storage device (drive). Now I can't access it and when I try to format it will go all the way and then say unable to format. I did not use any password function when I was...