Windows 10: Retrieve Windows 10 Product key installed on the PC

Discus and support Retrieve Windows 10 Product key installed on the PC in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased the PC with preinstalled windows 5 years back. Therefore I do not have the product key. The hard disk is giving problems and it needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NaumanJan, Apr 28, 2019.

1. NaumanJan Win User

Retrieve Windows 10 Product key installed on the PC

I purchased the PC with preinstalled windows 5 years back. Therefore I do not have the product key.

The hard disk is giving problems and it needs to be replaced. Please share my activation key so I do not face any problems reloading windows.

Retrieve Windows 10 Product key installed on the PC 17c23070-9510-4387-b317-54d94ad6c5fd?upload=true.jpg

:)

NaumanJan, Apr 28, 2019
  2. MikeTyson Win User

Retrieving Product Key From Install?

Hi, my Call of Duty 4 is installed on a Windows 7 PC I have

But unfortunately I've lost the key, and any bloody mice I plug into the PC don't work, so I can't click into the game to get the key :|

Is there a way to get it from the registry?

Thanks

MikeTyson, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 28, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Retrieve Windows 10 Product key installed on the PC - Similar Threads - Retrieve Product key

2. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key retrieval: My son originally had an windows 8.1 that he upgraded to windows 10. Recently we changed out his motherboard, cpu and ram. I completely forgot about making sure it was linked to his microsoft account. So now we need to activate it and can't. He has the original product key...
  3. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key retrieval: My son originally had an windows 8.1 that he upgraded to windows 10. Recently we changed out his motherboard, cpu and ram. I completely forgot about making sure it was linked to his microsoft account. So now we need to activate it and can't. He has the original product key...
  4. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Retrieve Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve Product Key: Can anyone advise me how to retrieve my WIN Pro Plus 2010 Product Key located in my PC order that I can "Activate" my Win Pro Plus 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-product-key/41a604ee-f6f0-4e52-97ea-35026f7d9d7a
  6. Retrieve Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieve Product Key: Can anyone advise me how to retrieve my WIN Pro Plus 2010 Product Key located in my PC order that I can "Activate" my Win Pro Plus 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-product-key/41a604ee-f6f0-4e52-97ea-35026f7d9d7a
  7. Retrieve Product Key

8. Windows Product Key retrieval.

Windows Product Key retrieval.: So i wanted to transfer my Product Key to another PC, I followed the steps from a site i opened CMD and typed in slmgr /upk and then slmgr /cpky. It said nowhere that i have to at least copy the key... So now im left with no key to transfer to my new PC. Ive tried recovering...
  9. Retrieve Product Key

Retrieve Product Key: Hi, I have reset my computer and can´t remember the product key for my MS Office - student. I made the purchase online. Have gone through my email but still can´t find it. How can I retrieve it?...
  10. product key retrieval

product key retrieval: Tricky question : I have a surface pro3 purchased with original OEM version of Win10 home. Boxes thrown away years ago. It was upgraded by corporate IT to Win10 enterprise and in doing so they completely wiped the restore drive. I now wish to use this PC with Win10 home...