Windows 10: Retrieving a downloaded PDF

Discus and support Retrieving a downloaded PDF in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Using JAWS, what are the steps for retrieving a downloaded PDF file?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Laurie P (lauriep), Aug 27, 2019.

1. Retrieving a downloaded PDF

Using JAWS, what are the steps for retrieving a downloaded PDF file?

:)

Laurie P (lauriep), Aug 27, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Aug 27, 2019
  3. Pdf file

Hello Bhaumik,

For you to download and access the PDF files, please follow the steps below:

• Please download and install the UC browser and Xodo PDF Reader & Editor from Windows Store.
    • Once installed, please download the PDF file from a web page using the
      UC browser
      by tapping the PDF file you wish to download > Click
      Regular Download
    • Once the PDF file is downloaded, please go to App list >
      Xodo application
      > Menu icon > Recent Documents > tap the
      PDF file you've downloaded from UC browser.

Please note that if you have an existing PDF Reader application installed on your phone, we suggest that you uninstall it first.

Let us know if this works for you.

Gerald Mal, Aug 27, 2019
  4. Anna Bon Win User

Retrieving a downloaded PDF

PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

Retrieving a downloaded PDF

1. Retrieving a downloaded PDF - Similar Threads - Retrieving downloaded PDF

2. Pdf download :O

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf download :O: Does anyone know of a program or browser extension that will download all the .pdf documents off a website? There’s heaps of software out there but I’ve gone through about 10 so far and they either don’t work or don’t do exactly what I want. It maybe tricky as there’s...
  3. Undeleted PDF file under Downloads

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Undeleted PDF file under Downloads: I have a pdf file under Downloads folder that failed to be deleted. I have no idea why it happens but notice the file name is quite long - >251 characters. I tried to rename it but failed too. The file with this long file name was downloaded from a government website. Can...
  4. Downloaded PDF files state no permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Downloaded PDF files state no permissions: Downloaded PDF files will not open states "no Permissions" also adobe files are saying files is corrupt when trying to safe a created PDF file on a new printer purchased....
  5. How to Retrieve Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Retrieve Print to PDF: I've lost Print to PDF. The option doesn't appear when I try to manually add a printer. Nothing there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-print-to-pdf/c43781f6-6f23-4533-b6cb-ebfeb9258bca
  6. PDF Documents will only download

PDF Documents will only download: Windows 10...if I go to a site that has documents I need, ie, Vanguard, to print a statement...I click on the document, click print, it opens my download Folder to save the document in. Once in that Folder I can than print the pdf document.... Why is that so?...
  7. DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    DOWNLOADING PDF EDITOR: when I tried to install PDF editor, Microsoft store is showing try again and even the website is showing me : Service Unavailable HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable. how can this problem be solved? it is not related to the internet connection though I dont want to...
  8. how do I retrieve a downloaded document

in Cortana
    how do I retrieve a downloaded document: How do I retrieve a downloaded document? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-retrieve-a-downloaded-document/08545cfa-3c9d-4690-94c8-c063fb1d38b6"
  9. How to download a PDF file.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to download a PDF file.: My default PDF programs is Nitro Pro 12. I need to know how to get statements from my bank onto my PC. I have done this for years on my Windows 7 PC. Normally on Windows 7, I open the file and drag the cursor over the screen and I get a popup that looks as this image:...
  10. Link to download PDF

Link to download PDF: * Merged * Original title: Link to download PDF Please advise if there is a link to download my PDF file to Procedure for Employers How to Post a Job at the bottom right of the homepage for my site www dot jobsgalore dot careers ? Send it to me asap or state your...