Windows 10: Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

Discus and support Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wylf, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Wylf Win User

Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut, Microsoft saved my custom wallpaper on cloud sync, so it's still technically in existence, right?but, alas, I have no clue how to get it from them. I want to save it to my new computer so I can change back to it if I wantI've been pondering changing my wallpaper for months now but I have avoided it because I have no solution to this problem, yet

:)

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

Does that mean that even if Syncing is switched off in Account settings the Edge Favorites/Reading Lists will still be synced to the cloud.
    Also, Ive noticed that I don't have an option anymore to turn off Internet Explorer favorites Syncing under Account/Sync Your Settings. Internet Explorer used to be listed there and Syncing could be turned on and off with a toggle.
    There are times when cloud data corruption can mess up Syncing your favorites lists in Edge and Internet Explorer (duplicate entries etc) so you would need to stop them automatically syncing back to your account by disabling Syncing initially while you sorted your favorites out and turning syncing back on again.
    How do you do that firstly in the Edge browser and also in Internet Exporer if required?

sportsfan148, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Hi Thimira,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

What do you mean by “it was not synced with cloud data. Every time it does not connected”?

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you reset the Windows Sockets and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh winsock reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you reset the Windows firewall and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:
    netsh firewall reset

If the issue persists then follow the below step.

Step 3:

I suggest you to disable proxy and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Click the Connections tab, and then click LAN settings.
    • Uncheck mark the Use a proxy server for your LAN check box.
    Hope this information is helpful. Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

1. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync - Similar Threads - Retrieving lost wallpaper

2. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieve lost files: My laptop decided to completely loose windows my laptop sees no OS at all I'm buying windows disc to re install but there are files on the HDD that I wish to retrieve please tell me how in step by step...
  3. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve lost files: My laptop decided to completely loose windows my laptop sees no OS at all I'm buying windows disc to re install but there are files on the HDD that I wish to retrieve please tell me how in step by step...
  4. Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieving a lost wallpaper from the cloud sync: I once made a unique wallpaperthen I cloned my OS drive to an SSD because of course I was gonna do thatbut, stuff went wrong, and data got lostbut, Microsoft saved my custom wallpaper on cloud sync, so it's still technically in existence, right?but, alas, I have no clue how...
  5. Retrieve lost files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve lost files?: Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I couldn't find my files at first, then I found them under my user, then I moved all my files from folders document, downloads and...
  6. Lost wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost wallpaper: I lost my wallpaper after completing a windows update. I had a great Yosemite wallpaper and now it's gone and when I boot up the lighthouse wallpaper comes up. I can't find my old wallpaper anywhere. Any idea how I can get it back?...
  7. retrieving lost emails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    retrieving lost emails: How do I retrieve 2 emails that were sent but never arrived at their destination? They do not appear in the sent box, trash, anywhere. After I sent the first one, I was prompted for a password but couldn't supply the one they wanted. I sent another email to the same...
  8. Wallpaper API retrieval?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wallpaper API retrieval?: Is there a way that you can make windows 10 retrieve wallpapers from an API or something? I just don't really like saving all the wallpapers I like to a folder for my background. submitted by /u/GleanArtworks [link] [comments]...
  9. Erroneous wallpapers synced - how to stop *only* wallpapers from syncing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Erroneous wallpapers synced - how to stop *only* wallpapers from syncing?: Whilst I generally appreciate the syncing of settings between my various Windows 10 devices it has occured more than once that Windows synced the wrong wallpaper to my other devices. Sometimes, I misclick and set a picture as my wallpaper instead of editing it through the...
  10. can i retrieve files from the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can i retrieve files from the cloud: I have lost files from one drive. I am using a desktop windows 10. My apple laptop got wet, but the files did not come over. In fact qa lot have dissapeared...