Windows 10: Retrieving document prviously stored in one drive

Discus and support Retrieving document prviously stored in one drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I retrieve my document stored in one drive after loosing my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulDenisOkoli, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Retrieving document prviously stored in one drive

how do I retrieve my document stored in one drive after loosing my laptop

:)

PaulDenisOkoli, Nov 20, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Scientists Stored These Images in DNA—Then Flawlessly Retrieved Them

Imagine your new hard-drive:

Retrieving document prviously stored in one drive mole.jpg

Scientists Stored These Images in DNA—Then Flawlessly Retrieved Them

Sasqui, Nov 20, 2019
  3. How to burn a document to a cd in windows 10

Hi Elaine,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Are you facing any difficulties to burn a document to a cd?
    • Are you using any third party tool to burn a document to a cd?
    I suggest you to follow below steps to burn cd and check if it helps.

• Insert CD/DVD.
    • Open the CD/DVD drive in File explorer
      icon from the taskbar, copy and paste the required document to the
      CD/DVD drive.
    • Click on Burn a Disc.
    • Follow on the on screen instruction.
    Hope the information was helpful. If you need further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Nov 20, 2019
  4. DJ4meOK Win User

Retrieving document prviously stored in one drive

retrieving documents from external hard drive

I had many responses to the question. I tried all the suggestions but nothing worked. It appears that windows 10 does not have the capability to retrieve or restore files from an external hard drive that was copied from a Windows 7 computer. I'll try again
    later. Maybe they will get the operating system working properly in the future. Thanks, DJ

DJ4meOK, Nov 20, 2019
Thema:

Retrieving document prviously stored in one drive

1. Retrieving document prviously stored in one drive - Similar Threads - Retrieving document prviously

2. Documents and One Drive Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Documents and One Drive Desktop: Hi,Thanks and I know this probably been answered but I apologize for not being able to sort out my issue when bundled with others. So... I get a Documents file folder icon reappearing on my desktop when I restart my computer - I can delete it but it reappears. its file name...
  3. One drive uninstall and retrieve files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive uninstall and retrieve files: I used one drive before realizing that all the files were copied to one drive and no longer resident on my local drive PC. I want to retireve all documents and photos and shut down One Drive. I am concerned I will loose many years of photos and docs. Help is appreciated....
  4. One drive uninstall and retrieve files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive uninstall and retrieve files: I used one drive before realizing that all the files were copied to one drive and no longer resident on my local drive PC. I want to retireve all documents and photos and shut down One Drive. I am concerned I will loose many years of photos and docs. Help is appreciated....
  5. One drive uninstall and retrieve files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. retrieve document "printed" to one drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    retrieve document "printed" to one drive: We recently installed several new PCs. For some reason Windows decided to change a default printer to One Drive. A computer generated report, which cannot easily be replicated, was mistakenly "printed" to One Drive. One Drive shows nothing. Are we SOL on finding that report...
  7. Retrieve an excel document

Retrieve an excel document: Lost an excel document in error by overwriting, no previous version showing in properties of the blank replacement. Is there any way of getting it back from Windows 10? lots of data, graphs etc so not happy Thanks...
  8. Retrieving a word document

Retrieving a word document: I pray someone can help me. I had a word document on my old computer. I sent it in an email to my own email address. I opened it (in Word) on my new computer. It allowed me to "Edit" and I worked for three days on my book. When I went to close it, I hit "File" and a window...
  9. Retrieving a deleted document

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Retrieving a deleted document: In the old days there was a Trash folder and before it was emptied, you could retrieve a file and re-save it. How do you do that now? I can't find a Trash folder on my laptop. Is the file still accessible somehow or do I have to restore it from a backup? If so, how do I do...
  10. how to retrieve a document

how to retrieve a document: how do I retrieve a document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-a-document/6391bf79-52e4-47b5-80ca-529f1cecd9e4"