Windows 10: retrieving lost emails

Discus and support retrieving lost emails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How do I retrieve 2 emails that were sent but never arrived at their destination? They do not appear in the sent box, trash, anywhere. After I sent... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by silver gcp, Jun 6, 2020.

1. retrieving lost emails

How do I retrieve 2 emails that were sent but never arrived at their destination? They do not appear in the sent box, trash, anywhere. After I sent the first one, I was prompted for a password but couldn't supply the one they wanted. I sent another email to the same address but the same thing happened. There are multiple receivers...many too many but I have used this list before with success.

:)

silver gcp, Jun 6, 2020
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Slow startup 100% usage and other issues (given own thread)

Lost track of your email issue......

Where do you think they might be? Sorry if it's posted way back somewhere.

f14tomcat, Jun 6, 2020
  3. lost emails

Hi John,

If some of your emails were lost, it's possible that there's a synchronization issue, or they were accidentally deleted. For us to get a clearer picture of what's going on, please answer the following questions:

• Which email account are you referring to?
    • Have you made any changes on your phone before this happened?
    • Can you provide the troubleshooting steps that you're already tried?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Rommel Diw, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

retrieving lost emails

Upgrade and retrieval

Hi Hamza,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps on how to retrieve files after the update to Windows 10 provided on this link:

Find lost files after the update to Windows 10.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

retrieving lost emails

1. retrieving lost emails - Similar Threads - retrieving lost emails

2. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieve lost files: My laptop decided to completely loose windows my laptop sees no OS at all I'm buying windows disc to re install but there are files on the HDD that I wish to retrieve please tell me how in step by step...
  3. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve lost files: My laptop decided to completely loose windows my laptop sees no OS at all I'm buying windows disc to re install but there are files on the HDD that I wish to retrieve please tell me how in step by step...
  4. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Retrieve lost files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve lost files?: Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I couldn't find my files at first, then I found them under my user, then I moved all my files from folders document, downloads and...
  6. Retrieve lost files?

Retrieve lost files?: Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I couldn't find my files at first, then I found them under my user, then I moved all my files from folders document, downloads and...
  7. Retrieve lost files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. older email retrieval

older email retrieval: When I have to look for older emails by clicking "search online" in the mail app, the old emails load in the side bar. However, when I try to click on an email to view it, the emails in the side bar systematically collapse and disappear as though they were being deleted until...
  9. how to retrieve email names

how to retrieve email names: ho1w to retrieve accidentally deleted photos and email addresses and apps \ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-email-names/df20c932-47e5-4bb4-b848-4d95dc0014e3
  10. Retrieving lost powerpoint

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieving lost powerpoint: I emptied my trash folder after accidentally inserting the powerpoint I wished to save. Can I retrieve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieving-lost-powerpoint/c9f6eba8-faba-46a1-8aca-6cacd7ade6c7"