Windows 10: Retrieving lost powerpoint

Discus and support Retrieving lost powerpoint in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I emptied my trash folder after accidentally inserting the powerpoint I wished to save. Can I retrieve it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesHarmeling, May 26, 2019.

1. Retrieving lost powerpoint

I emptied my trash folder after accidentally inserting the powerpoint I wished to save. Can I retrieve it?

:)

JamesHarmeling, May 26, 2019
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile Retrieving lost powerpoint :)

jaydeee, May 26, 2019
  3. PowerPoint 2016 high CPU usage after file is saved

Hi,

There's a possibility that an add-in that is installed and enabled in PowerPoint is causing the problem. For us to sort this out, we suggest checking the add-ins in PowerPoint and verify if a
    CoPentaBar add-in is enabled. Follow these steps:

• Start PowerPoint.
    • On the File menu, click Options.
    • Then, click Add-ins.
    • At the bottom of the Add-Ins dialog box, select COM Add-ins and then click
      Go.
    • Click to disable the CoPentaBar add-in.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 26, 2019
  4. Retrieving lost powerpoint

Assigned Access of Powerpoint Presentation

Hi Drew,

I realize the inconvenience caused to you regarding PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I will certainly assist you.

As you are not able to see the PowerPoint Mobile app in windows store. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the app which is freely available in Windows Store.

Follow the below steps for the same.

• Type Control Panel on the search bar,then go to Programs and Features, Click View Updates
    • Click the update that you want to remove, and then click Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, May 26, 2019
Thema:

Retrieving lost powerpoint

1. Retrieving lost powerpoint - Similar Threads - Retrieving lost powerpoint

2. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Retrieve lost files: My laptop decided to completely loose windows my laptop sees no OS at all I'm buying windows disc to re install but there are files on the HDD that I wish to retrieve please tell me how in step by step...
  3. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve lost files: My laptop decided to completely loose windows my laptop sees no OS at all I'm buying windows disc to re install but there are files on the HDD that I wish to retrieve please tell me how in step by step...
  4. Retrieve lost files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Retrieve lost files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve lost files?: Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I couldn't find my files at first, then I found them under my user, then I moved all my files from folders document, downloads and...
  6. Retrieve lost files?

Retrieve lost files?: Hi there, I need help for my recently upgrade to windows 10. I just upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 a few days ago. And after it finished, I couldn't find my files at first, then I found them under my user, then I moved all my files from folders document, downloads and...
  7. Retrieve lost files?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. retrieving lost emails

retrieving lost emails: How do I retrieve 2 emails that were sent but never arrived at their destination? They do not appear in the sent box, trash, anywhere. After I sent the first one, I was prompted for a password but couldn't supply the one they wanted. I sent another email to the same...
  9. How to retrieve a lost/deleted folder?

How to retrieve a lost/deleted folder?: I lost (maybe deleted - I just noticed it was gone) my folder and I don't know how to retrieve it, it was not on the recycle bin either. I had already tried recovering it in different ways like backup (found out it was not setup), restore previous versions (there were no...
  10. any way to retrieve lost sticky note?

any way to retrieve lost sticky note?: Windows 1803, windows store killed as well as all apps, lost sticky notes. None of the powershell methods will reinstall the windows store or its apps. Have several machines doing this. Is there any way to get the users sticky notes back? thank you....