Windows 10: retrieving old scans on my PC

Discus and support retrieving old scans on my PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find a scan I did on my pc from my laserjet scanner / printer....I can't find the pdf anywhere on the pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GrahamMcWaters, Feb 1, 2019.

1. retrieving old scans on my PC

How do I find a scan I did on my pc from my laserjet scanner / printer....I can't find the pdf anywhere on the pc.

:)

GrahamMcWaters, Feb 1, 2019

2. Retrieving old taskbar on new PC

Thanks for that good suggestion. I'm up and running on my new PC, though; and I think I'll just let the old PC "rest in peace".

RandyVat14, Feb 1, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Feb 1, 2019
  4. retrieving old scans on my PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

retrieving old scans on my PC

1. retrieving old scans on my PC - Similar Threads - retrieving old scans

2. Any Way To Retrieve My Old Files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any Way To Retrieve My Old Files: I had my Windows 10 PC Reset and lost everything, when I signed back in with the same email address, the one I used before, my files,apps,and basically everything was gone, and was back to from the start of a fresh windows 10 beginning.Any Ideas to get it back somehow, and oh...
  3. Any Way To Retrieve My Old Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Way To Retrieve My Old Files: I had my Windows 10 PC Reset and lost everything, when I signed back in with the same email address, the one I used before, my files,apps,and basically everything was gone, and was back to from the start of a fresh windows 10 beginning.Any Ideas to get it back somehow, and oh...
  4. Any Way To Retrieve My Old Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. update makes my PC not retrievable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update makes my PC not retrievable: Update is not installing and now it becomes worse, and it is not turning off. I cant do any work and I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-makes-my-pc-not-retrievable/bd8cde8f-ca7b-48c2-9961-320183e8ff66
  6. retrieve PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retrieve PC: The update never finish and trying to turn off my computer but it is not turning off. I have a screen says getting things ready sitting for 2 hours now. I need to boot my PC since I have tons of work to do. Please help me....
  7. retrieve PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    retrieve PC: The update never finish and trying to turn off my computer but it is not turning off. I have a screen says getting things ready sitting for 2 hours now. I need to boot my PC since I have tons of work to do. Please help me....
  8. retrieve PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Retrieving Windows old files

in Windows 10 Support
    Retrieving Windows old files: Had a disaster yesterday when an update crashed my main desktop. So I ended up doing a clean install and worst of all have been a bit lazy backing up my stuff. So what I would like to know is there any way of retrieving those old files from the previous installation?? Any...
  10. Retrieving old taskbar on new PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Retrieving old taskbar on new PC: Hello W10 Forum, If I were to buy a new PC with Windows 10, could I access my old taskbar on my previous PC? (assuming old PC has malfunctioned and won't boot up) Thank you. 122159