Windows 10: retrieving processes in task manager

Discus and support retrieving processes in task manager in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i thought there were too many background processes running in task manager of windows 10 and i stupidly ended about the top 10 of these. how get them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by REBECCACHENOWETH, Feb 2, 2019.

1. retrieving processes in task manager

i thought there were too many background processes running in task manager of windows 10 and i stupidly ended about the top 10 of these. how get them back? do I need them?

:)

REBECCACHENOWETH, Feb 2, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Task manager not showing any process!

In Task Manager, if you click View - Refresh Now, does the list of processes update?

If so, check View - Update Speed, is it set to normal?

DaveM121, Feb 2, 2019
  3. Task Manager (anyway to see processes?

Hey. I was just wondering if anyone knew if there is some form of task manager or process explorer on the WP7. I've read around on the forum and it seems like most Apps and processes actually just save their state and so appear to have been running
    in the background when you return to them. Is that the case?

Jesse300ZX, Feb 2, 2019
  4. passegua Win User

retrieving processes in task manager

Task manager not showing any process!

No, update doesn't show anything.

passegua, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

retrieving processes in task manager

1. retrieving processes in task manager - Similar Threads - retrieving processes task

2. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  3. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Task Manager" processes: More of a question of curiosity than an issue ATM. I hope I chose the correct place to post.A few details before I proceed, if needed. I have a Dell Optiplex 3130 that came with Windows 7 Pro, I've upgraded to windows 10 Pro. All updates are current as of two or three days...
  4. "Task Manager" processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  6. Task Manager Processes

Task Manager Processes: I was cleaning up processed in Task Manager and must have deleted something I shouldn't have. The appearance of the text in emails and web pages don't look as good. They don't look as crisp and the lines aren't all solid. I'm not sure what to do?...
  7. Task Manager Processes

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. task manager processes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  9. task manager processes

task manager processes: I was going through my task manager and suddenly I saw a process which had Microsoft icon four coloured boxes .it suddenly disappeared. I want to know that which process was that because I have never seen it before....
  10. Processes / Task Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Processes / Task Manager: i have approximately 150-170 processes in task manager every time i open my laptop, is this normal or not ? and my laptop often get hot when i do simpel task like browsing is there any setting that microsoft can do to reduce the processes in task manager? [ATTACH]...