Windows 10: Retrieving windows 10 from a fried hard drive???

Discus and support Retrieving windows 10 from a fried hard drive??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, my son spilt water on my windows 10 laptop, and has completely fried the hard drive, so im going to have a new hard drive installed, however how do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jenniferwing, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Retrieving windows 10 from a fried hard drive???

Hi, my son spilt water on my windows 10 laptop, and has completely fried the hard drive, so im going to have a new hard drive installed, however how do i get the windows 10 key to re install it??? Can anyone help??

:)

jenniferwing, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Windows 10 fried my hard drive

Whatever went wrong with your computer, it was *not* that Windows 10 fried your hard drive. No operating system, neither Windows 10 nor any other, can fry a hard drive.

Ken Blake, Jun 21, 2020
  3. little cat, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Retrieving windows 10 from a fried hard drive???

Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive

Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive toshiba computer that was only 2 years old. What are you going to do about i.

CarolynReeves, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Retrieving windows 10 from a fried hard drive???

1. Retrieving windows 10 from a fried hard drive??? - Similar Threads - Retrieving fried hard

2. Unable to retrieve files from drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to retrieve files from drive on Windows 10: EDIT: The quick version is at the bottom Alright so here's my problem: a few days ago in the middle of using my computer I got blue screened with a 3F1 hard disk error, windows gave me options to attempt to repair the problem but automatic repair couldn't repair whatever the...
  3. Unable to retrieve files from drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to retrieve files from drive on Windows 10: EDIT: The quick version is at the bottom Alright so here's my problem: a few days ago in the middle of using my computer I got blue screened with a 3F1 hard disk error, windows gave me options to attempt to repair the problem but automatic repair couldn't repair whatever the...
  4. Unable to retrieve files from drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recover Windows from fried drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover Windows from fried drive: Thank you in advance.I had planned on simply upgrading my motherboard/CPU and using my old drives. Something happened with the PSU and all 5 of my drives were fried and not they cannot be recognized. I have installed a new SSD on to the new motherboard/CPU. Is there a way for...
  6. Windows 10 fried my external hard drive with a backup of my last one on it!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 fried my external hard drive with a backup of my last one on it!: History lesson: Around this time last year, my hard drive Windows 7 failed. I had to use someone else's computer to buy a license for EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard to recover some not all of my data. I bought a new internal hard drive for that computer. Present day: That...
  7. Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive: Your Windows 10 update fried my hard drive toshiba computer that was only 2 years old. What are you going to do about i. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-windows-10-update-fried-my-hard-drive/db4f8176-4f3e-4480-8cae-d1549abd4a58
  8. Can I retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive?: My older laptop can not start therefore I thought by using News laptop with Windows 10 if, I can retrieve data from older Hard Drive? Before doing that I want to ask: 1. Is it safe to retrieve data from old computer Hard Drive? 2. To use older Hard Drive I got to buy Hard...
  9. Ho to retrieve data from a formatted hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ho to retrieve data from a formatted hard drive: Hi, Is it possible to retrieve data from a formatted hard drive? I made a mistake while I was working on several external hard drives at a time and ended up formatting the wrong disc, ie. my private files and folder's disc. and I need this data back. I know that there are...
  10. Retrieving documents from a Windows 10 hard drive that won't boot up

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Retrieving documents from a Windows 10 hard drive that won't boot up: Let me start by apologizing if this is the wrong area to post this. It seemed like the closest to my issue: My computer was originally Windows 7, upgraded for free to 10 during their upgrade campaign. I suspect I got a virus that my protection couldn't handle. My system...