Windows 10: Retrieving windows product key

Discus and support Retrieving windows product key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to use command prompt to retrieve my product key so i typed wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey but i only got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by raauto, Jan 4, 2019.

1. raauto Win User

Retrieving windows product key

I tried to use command prompt to retrieve my product key so i typed wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey but i only got OA3xOriginalProductKey without the product key showing. how do i get the product key

:)

raauto, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Perseides Win User

Help retrieving Microsoft Office 2013 product keys.

I need help on retrieving a microsoft office product key.

I'd upgraded my sister's laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 without saving any of its files (clean install). Now I was told that she does not know her microsoft office keys.

Is there any way for me to retrieve the keys? It's a student key which was given by her Uni and she does not keep the keys.

Perseides, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Arrakis9 Win User
    Help retrieving product key.

load it up on a machine that works and point jelly bean to the windows folder on the drive that your trying to get the key off of

Arrakis9, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Retrieving windows product key

Help retrieving product key.

Hey guys, this girl I'm kinda sorta seeing asked me if I could get her MS Office key off of her old PC, (mobo died) I tried booting off of the drive and it just restarts itself while windows is loading (so magic jelly bean is out of the question) I have the ability to access the files on the drive through my external enclosure tho, does anybody know what file contains the MS Office product key so I can help her?
    My dong is depending on this, all help is greatly appreciated.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Retrieving windows product key

1. Retrieving windows product key - Similar Threads - Retrieving product key

2. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product key retrieval: My son originally had an windows 8.1 that he upgraded to windows 10. Recently we changed out his motherboard, cpu and ram. I completely forgot about making sure it was linked to his microsoft account. So now we need to activate it and can't. He has the original product key...
  3. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    product key retrieval: My son originally had an windows 8.1 that he upgraded to windows 10. Recently we changed out his motherboard, cpu and ram. I completely forgot about making sure it was linked to his microsoft account. So now we need to activate it and can't. He has the original product key...
  4. product key retrieval

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Retrieve Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Retrieve Product Key: Can anyone advise me how to retrieve my WIN Pro Plus 2010 Product Key located in my PC order that I can "Activate" my Win Pro Plus 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-product-key/41a604ee-f6f0-4e52-97ea-35026f7d9d7a
  6. Retrieve Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieve Product Key: Can anyone advise me how to retrieve my WIN Pro Plus 2010 Product Key located in my PC order that I can "Activate" my Win Pro Plus 2010? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/retrieve-product-key/41a604ee-f6f0-4e52-97ea-35026f7d9d7a
  7. Retrieve Product Key

8. Windows Product Key retrieval.

Windows Product Key retrieval.: So i wanted to transfer my Product Key to another PC, I followed the steps from a site i opened CMD and typed in slmgr /upk and then slmgr /cpky. It said nowhere that i have to at least copy the key... So now im left with no key to transfer to my new PC. Ive tried recovering...
  9. Retrieve Product Key

Retrieve Product Key: Hi, I have reset my computer and can´t remember the product key for my MS Office - student. I made the purchase online. Have gone through my email but still can´t find it. How can I retrieve it?...
  10. product key retrieval

product key retrieval: Tricky question : I have a surface pro3 purchased with original OEM version of Win10 home. Boxes thrown away years ago. It was upgraded by corporate IT to Win10 enterprise and in doing so they completely wiped the restore drive. I now wish to use this PC with Win10 home...