Windows 10: retrive unsaved wordpad document after the pc switched off

Discus and support retrive unsaved wordpad document after the pc switched off in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how will I manage to retrive an unsaved wordpad document after my pc abruptly switched off? is it to be found in some temporarily saved documents?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by marik3, Nov 21, 2018.

1. marik3 Win User

retrive unsaved wordpad document after the pc switched off

how will I manage to retrive an unsaved wordpad document after my pc abruptly switched off?

is it to be found in some temporarily saved documents?

thank you!

:)

marik3, Nov 21, 2018
  2. WHS
    whs Win User

word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

retrive unsaved wordpad document after the pc switched off [​IMG]

3. WillyBo Win User
    Recover unsaved wordpad document?

If you are as greedy as I am you better look up for free software! I used to find a lot of reviews of that kind of softwares. But I remember only two that would work for Windows - Recuva and Disk Drill https://www.cleverfiles.com/recover-unsaved-word-excel.html

WillyBo, Nov 21, 2018
  4. JERRYHAP Win User

Recover 'Unsaved' Document Folder

How can I navigate to my Recover Unsaved Documents folder in Word 2007. I closed my document last night before saving as I see that there is a folder that I save too every 10 minutes but can't navigate to it. THERE clearly IS a method and is available
    for Word 2010, but how can I navigate if I still have 2007. When I foolow the steps listed on Support/Microsoft - the folder it navigates to is the Start Up Folder?

HELP. I'm assuming it's a lost cause, but maybe there's a glimmer of hope somehow, somewhere?

JERRYHAP, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

1. retrive unsaved wordpad document after the pc switched off - Similar Threads - retrive unsaved wordpad

2. unsaved document recovery?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unsaved document recovery?: Hello,my friend is trying to get an unsaved document on Microsoft word on her MacBook. Her laptop restarted randomly and the 10 pages of writing she had, all gone. Anything from after nov 29th is gone....
  3. unsaved document recovery?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unsaved document recovery?: Hello,my friend is trying to get an unsaved document on Microsoft word on her MacBook. Her laptop restarted randomly and the 10 pages of writing she had, all gone. Anything from after nov 29th is gone....
  4. unsaved document recovery?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. WordPad documents

WordPad documents: Where do I find saved documents in WordPad? Moved from: Microsoft Education/ Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-documents/abb90273-51b5-4348-bf14-b9e8f14627b2
  6. Blank Wordpad document

Blank Wordpad document: HELP! So I've recently been using Wordpad to complete my college coursework that is due to be submitted soon. I'd completed half of the coursework and saved it as normal before closing it. A couple of days later to my horror, I opened the file to see that all of the text...
  7. WORDPAD DOCUMENT

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    WORDPAD DOCUMENT: HOW CAN I EMAIL THE DOCUMENT I MADE IN WORDPAD? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wordpad-document/d2ec3ac6-c4ba-425a-ad90-cb8bb0123709"
  8. Save a document in WordPad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Save a document in WordPad: WordPad will NOT let me save a document....I keep getting a message saying the name is not valid no matter what I try to name it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-a-document-in-wordpad/3ec3e6d2-8a72-40eb-8e04-f214344ca462
  9. Unsaved document.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unsaved document.: How can I restore an unsaved data from Word? It is not in the unsaved file folder. Is it in the cloud? How do I access that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unsaved-document/2f1f953e-4539-461a-91ac-36df9b4d6b07
  10. Recover unsaved wordpad document?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover unsaved wordpad document?: ooops i clicked no instead of cancel while trying to save a document... the computer didnt crash or anything and hasnt been rebooted since. is this file by any chance recoverable? 27877