Windows 10: Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

Discus and support Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by annieHQQ, Aug 19, 2019.

1. annieHQQ Win User

Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months and when I use the search facility seems to be only finding emails from the past couple of months.

I like to be able to see any old emails I have chosen not to delete and am having to use my iPad to see these …. so the email account itself is fine.

I saw some old conversations about this but wondered if this was a recent issue for anyone else as well?

If you have some ideas of what I can do to restore the ability to look through the whole email account please let me know.…. I am not very Tec savvy so please keep replies as free of jargon as possible. Thank you

:)

annieHQQ, Aug 19, 2019

2. How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Aug 19, 2019
  3. newtt Win User
    Kin twom email sync deletes old emails?

Anyone else having problems retaining their old emails on Kin 2?

I sync the email to download emails then the next day when the email syncs again, my old emails are all gone! This happens to both read and unread emails still in the inbox at the time of the new sync and I don't know what is going on. Please help!

newtt, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

1. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone? - Similar Threads - Retriveing old emails

2. Stop receiving emails to old email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Stop receiving emails to old email address: Hi! I created a microsoft account with a gmail address some years ago. Then i added an outlook mail and put it as the determinated one. i deleted the gmail address from my account. Everything seems to be ok, but i'm still receiving the microsoft notifications (from the...
  3. OLD EMAIL ADDRESS

in Windows 10 Customization
    OLD EMAIL ADDRESS: how do I remove a old Email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-email-address/e564943d-d4c6-4546-8301-394d1fe4d081
  4. Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook

Importing email from old client into Mail or Outlook: I'll try to be brief, so please bear with me. On my old laptop w/Windows 7, my email was all in Windows Live Mail. I recently purchased a new laptop w/Windows 10. I went to the Mail program program with Win 10, and there was no option to import from Windows Live Mail. So...
  5. Where dop I find old emails

Where dop I find old emails: My emails were all stored before upgrading to windows 10. Now only stores a couple of months of emails. Were can I find older emails as I need view some for legal reasons. I wish I had never upgraded...
  6. Overwhelming old emails

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Overwhelming old emails: I am receiving old and already read emails by the thousand into my inbox. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_7/overwhelming-old-emails/7c36f27c-ef63-4671-b11c-1997ef90bf57
  7. old email removal

old email removal: Is there an effective procedure to remove old email msgs; i.e., batch method . Windows 10??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/old-email-removal/1fb76276-9094-4a83-81f0-d89149ff952b
  8. Old email addressess

Old email addressess: How to I delete old and incorrect email addresses from windows 10 mail address book? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/old-email-addressess/1d54eca7-76f5-49b1-92e6-a8a4e44fd739
  9. delete old email

delete old email: I know longer use this email, dcummings @centurytel.net how do delete it ? I use google now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/delete-old-email/e05375b7-dc9d-4155-9c63-0da02552a414
  10. attachments for old emails don't show up in outlook

in Browsers and Email
    attachments for old emails don't show up in outlook: Hi, Upgraded both our Desktop & Laptop to Windows 10 in the past few months. Last week I tried to access some Outlook emails that were more than two years old, the attachments & emoticons do not appear. This is on both PC's & the same result using Edge, IE or Chrome. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my emails are gone from outlook from 2 months ago