Windows 10: Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

Discus and support Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by annieHQQ, Aug 19, 2019.

1. annieHQQ Win User

Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

I have been using Windows 10 outlook for a number of months and until last week it was okay. But now it is only showing emails from the past 2 months and when I use the search facility seems to be only finding emails from the past couple of months.

I like to be able to see any old emails I have chosen not to delete and am having to use my iPad to see these …. so the email account itself is fine.

I saw some old conversations about this but wondered if this was a recent issue for anyone else as well?

If you have some ideas of what I can do to restore the ability to look through the whole email account please let me know.…. I am not very Tec savvy so please keep replies as free of jargon as possible. Thank you

:)

annieHQQ, Aug 19, 2019

2. How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Aug 19, 2019
  3. newtt Win User
    Kin twom email sync deletes old emails?

Anyone else having problems retaining their old emails on Kin 2?

I sync the email to download emails then the next day when the email syncs again, my old emails are all gone! This happens to both read and unread emails still in the inbox at the time of the new sync and I don't know what is going on. Please help!

newtt, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone?

1. Retriveing old emails from outlook - where have all my old emails gone? - Similar Threads - Retriveing old emails

2. Outlook email old version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email old version: outlook email keeps asking for password...works on other devices but not laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-old-version/6d7d1f2d-7a1e-4b5f-a534-c5f816da3dd3
  3. Outlook email old version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook email old version: outlook email keeps asking for password...works on other devices but not laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-old-version/6d7d1f2d-7a1e-4b5f-a534-c5f816da3dd3
  4. Outlook email old version

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...: I have 2 msn.com email accounts for years and need my old emails and contacts and folder in my email. I use a laptop with Windows 10 and a desktop version of office not a subscription.According to Microsoft: "Beginning in 2024, Windows 11 devices will be shipped with the new...
  6. microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...: I have 2 msn.com email accounts for years and need my old emails and contacts and folder in my email. I use a laptop with Windows 10 and a desktop version of office not a subscription.According to Microsoft: "Beginning in 2024, Windows 11 devices will be shipped with the new...
  7. microsoft will be migrating all emails to outlook in 2024. Will I lose my old emails and...

8. Where have my emails gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where have my emails gone?: Please help,My emails keep vanishing and I can only see the last few days. I have some very important legal documents and correspondence that I need. If I use the search box, I just get a message "nothing here"I have looked at some of the suggestions offered but nothing...
  9. Where have my emails gone?

Where have my emails gone?: Please help,My emails keep vanishing and I can only see the last few days. I have some very important legal documents and correspondence that I need. If I use the search box, I just get a message "nothing here"I have looked at some of the suggestions offered but nothing...
  10. all old eMails disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    all old eMails disappeared: Emails stored in folders in Windows Mail have all disappeared except for most recent ones. And, incoming emails getting lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-old-emails-disappeared/3995f5db-17e3-42e2-ac78-5a3ba08a0c42"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. old emails gone outlook

2. where have my old emails gone in windows 10

3. my old emails are gone when i sign into new device

4. where are my older emails in outlook,
  5. outlook where have old emails gone,
  6. outlookwhere have my old emails gone,
  7. old emails in outlook are gone,
  8. my emails are gone from outlook from 2 months ago