Windows 10: Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go?

Discus and support Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Years ago on deviantart there was an icon set for unix and windows systems called Retrofukation. There are tons of links to the icon set everywhere but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/cgentry1972, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go?

Years ago on deviantart there was an icon set for unix and windows systems called Retrofukation. There are tons of links to the icon set everywhere but the links are dead or you have to download the icons one at a time which will take a lot of time. Could someone help me find this set for either systems please?

submitted by /u/cgentry1972
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/cgentry1972, Nov 8, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go?

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go?

1. Retrofukation Icon Set - Where did it go? - Similar Threads - Retrofukation Icon Set

2. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my icons go?: Alright, So yesterday all of my icons had a logo or something, I woke up today and they're all gone exepct for a frew, They look like a bunch of papers., First image is pre-change and second image is post change. i did switch monitors[IMG][ATTACH]...
  3. Where did that program go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did that program go?: Hello I've just discovered that all the password entried in my password program, BOX has vanished and I cant find them anywhere. The program is there yesterday. I have started using Blackmagic Davinci Resolve 17 Studio Beta 9 and that crashed yesterday but is back up without...
  4. Where did my icons go?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Where did my icons go?: [ATTACH] I was moving my files to another place and when I accidentally clicked cancel at 99%..the icons don't show up for them but they function fine. Is there a fix? The other EXE files look like this too submitted by /u/markus378 [link] [comments]...
  5. Where did the beautiful Settings app go?

Where did the beautiful Settings app go?: Just yesterday I had a beautiful Settings app like from Insider Preview. But when I woke up, I was horrified that the beauty was GONE and now I have the usual old Settings app. What should I do? submitted by /u/leonenko228 [link] [comments]...
  6. Where did the option to change a Folder Icon go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did the option to change a Folder Icon go?: It used to be that you could right-click on an Icon, click Properties>Customize>Change Icon and select a new icon image for a given folder. That option no longer appears under the Customize sub-menu for some Folder, but it does for others. What's up with that and how do I...
  7. Where did all my app icons go?

Where did all my app icons go?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Quesadilla-bitchbitc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gsxagp/where_did_all_my_app_icons_go/
  8. where did mrt go

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    where did mrt go: I usually type mrt into the white bar and it opens up, not any more, also the big box that came up over white box is now empty, is there another way to bring up mrt, latest update done a few days ago - - - Updated - - - found start run, that works, I still don't know why my...
  9. Where did my battery icon go?

Where did my battery icon go?: For the last two weeks, the little battery icon on my taskbar has been gone. I waited until I updated my computer to see if it was fixed in the new version. Unfortunately it was not. I looked up how to fix it and everything said to just turn it on in the taskbar settings,...
  10. where did the battery icon go?

where did the battery icon go?: where did the battery life icon go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/where-did-the-battery-icon-go/cdfe66f4-e4b2-426e-b8e1-208ffb4f1679