Windows 10: Return a game purchased accidentally

Discus and support Return a game purchased accidentally in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I return a game I accidentally bought? ***Modified title from: Return***... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Winde1234, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Winde1234 Win User

Return a game purchased accidentally

How do I return a game I accidentally bought?

***Modified title from: Return***

:)

Winde1234, Mar 31, 2020

2. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

I have made my decision and I am returning the Dell. After my money is refunded, I will have to do research and will have a choice on what to find that fits into my budget but better than the Dell. I hate returning things like this. It is so frustrating. I know a lot of you have recommended brands, models, and told me where to purchase a computer from, but if some of you could re-list some suggestions that would be very much appreciated. I need all of the help I can get with this.

Jesse Williams, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Return Windows digital purchase.

I accidentally purchased the wrong version of windows. I would like to return it but the 'request a return' button doesn't show up in my order history. Can I return it?

TinedBard866851, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Return a game purchased accidentally

games (in game purchases)

Hi James,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools.
    • Select Internet Options and go to Advanced
      tab
    • Uncheck Do not save encrypted pages to disk and click
      OK.
    • Now check if you are able to make the purchase.

Hope this helps. Keep us updated with the status of the issue to continue assisting you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Return a game purchased accidentally

1. Return a game purchased accidentally - Similar Threads - Return game purchased

2. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  3. Accidentally purchasing the wrong item

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidentally purchasing the wrong item: I purchased a Xbox controller from the Microsoft store , however it was not the controller I wanted so as soon as I realised I cancelled the purchase but I was still charged for it , after I received an email that said that they had cancelled my order and had not charged me...
  4. Returning Games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Returning Games: I accidentally bought a Xbox only game on Windows 10 Store and I don't own an Xbox. I went to try and refund it and as soon as I tried to hit the refund button it takes me to Xbox Support where I'm literally just stuck with a loading symbol and nothing else. I tried looking...
  5. Accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidental purchase: I bought minecraft dungeons: flames of the nether dlc accidentally how to refund it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidental-purchase/d49b5f50-5116-4ed2-b502-64c81485bc53
  6. Accidental double purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Accidental double purchase: I just built a new PC and purchased a Window's 10 Home digital license for the OS. I accidently purchased it twice however, and I don't know how to return a license since I accidently bought 2. I only redeemed one and I was hoping to get in touch with someone at Microsoft for...
  7. Returning Purchased Laptop to Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Returning Purchased Laptop to Store: I need to return a Dell 15 3000 SSD to the store where I recently purchased it. It is running Windows 10 Home. I have personal data on the system and have used the laptop for work and related activities that need to remain secure. If I go to settings and reset the PC using...
  8. Return purchase of Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Return purchase of Windows 10: Is there anyway to get my download fee refunded? I was unaware that i could not use windows 10 on a chromebook. ***Modified title from: Download refund***...
  9. Refund for accidental purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund for accidental purchase: Hi: We bought a laptop. I'm not used to it. I accidentally bought an app for a mobile device instead of PC. I am hoping for a refund. I was trying to purchase an offline app, Roget's Thesaurus, and instead bought the one for a mobile device. After that, I thought I was...
  10. Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell

in Windows 10 Support
    Returned the ASUS and purchased a Dell: I was not happy with the ASUS so I returned it and purchased myself a Dell. I am also saving money this way because I was paying monthly for the ASUS which would end up costing me $1,000 once its finally paid for. The ASUS wasn't even worth $1,000. I purchased the Dell out...