Windows 10: Return after the 14 days?

Discus and support Return after the 14 days? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased forza horizon 5 just under 6 months ago for pc. The game seemed fun at first but would run like garbage, even on a high end machine. I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HandyGolf, Apr 5, 2022.

1. HandyGolf Win User

Return after the 14 days?

I purchased forza horizon 5 just under 6 months ago for pc. The game seemed fun at first but would run like garbage, even on a high end machine. I have only put in a few hours, as I keep coming back to the game every once in a while, hoping that it received a optimization update, and it has, but the game still runs awful, dropping to the high teens at 1080p on a 3080! I have found no way to alleviate this issue. I’ve even repasted my graphics card. The game still hitches really bad. I was expecting better at launch as forza horizon 4which I bought a week or so after launch had no problems on

:)

HandyGolf, Apr 5, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

Overclockers UK Announces 14-day Satisfaction Guarantee Scheme

With a renewed commitment to customer service, OVERCLOCKERS UK are taking this focus on a hassle-free and enjoyable shopping experience one step further by introducing a new 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee.

OVERCLOCKERS UK strives to provide the best customer experience possible and recognising this, puts the customer very first. Wanting to ensure that customers are satisfied and content with their purchase, the new Customer Satisfaction Guarantee aims to take this commitment to the next level. Instead of offering the regular 7 working days to return an order, OVERCLOCKERS UK is now extending the time frame for all their consumers to an incredible 14 days. This service initiative is second to none and the 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee is a testament to OVERCLOCKERS UK providing the highest possible levels in customer service.

Return after the 14 days? 198a_thm.jpg

As opposed to the usual 7 working days set forth by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, OVERCLOCKERS UK are now offering every consumer an extended 14 day time period. If customers wish to return an item, they may do so within the first 14 days after receipt of the order by getting in touch with the returns team who will be happy to assist in any way they can, with the aim of making the process as efficient and hassle free as possible. Simply call Technical Support and Returns at 0871 200 5053 or contact us via WebNote.

You can find out more about the OVERCLOCKERS UK 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee here.

btarunr, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Grings Win User

14 days is a joke, yet getting charged a 15% restock fee is something to brag about?

Grings, Apr 5, 2022
  4. phanbuey Win User

Typical european customer service... 14 days is a joke.

Newegg:

Standard Return Policy

Return for refund within: 30 days
    Return for replacement within: 30 days
    Restocking Fee: Yes

Open Box Refund Only Return Policy

Return for refund within: 30 days
    Return for replacement within: non-replaceable

phanbuey, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Return after the 14 days? - Similar Threads - Return days

2. I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription: Need to cancel subscription bought laptop and returned it next day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-laptop-and-returned-it-the-next-day/606f6741-7d0b-45d1-a600-f7e26484832a
  3. I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased laptop and returned it the next day how do i cancel subscription: Need to cancel subscription bought laptop and returned it next day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-laptop-and-returned-it-the-next-day/606f6741-7d0b-45d1-a600-f7e26484832a
  4. Return after the 14 days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Return after the 14 days?: I purchased forza horizon 5 just under 6 months ago for pc. The game seemed fun at first but would run like garbage, even on a high end machine. I have only put in a few hours, as I keep coming back to the game every once in a while, hoping that it received a optimization...
  5. Return after the 14 days?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Return after the 14 days?: I purchased forza horizon 5 just under 6 months ago for pc. The game seemed fun at first but would run like garbage, even on a high end machine. I have only put in a few hours, as I keep coming back to the game every once in a while, hoping that it received a optimization...
  6. help! I just returned to my laptop after a day away and I can hear it running but the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    help! I just returned to my laptop after a day away and I can hear it running but the...: Seriously freaking out here- I left Ableton running as usual as I am recording an album, had a day off birthday and now the laptop screen is black, I can hear it running, have tried turning on/off, still nothing. Pressed the windows logo, nothing. What do I do? Is it...
  7. Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flickering. Colour changes. Lines through screen. Only 2 days in. Should I return it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Panacotty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzyj79/flickering_colour_changes_lines_through_screen/
  8. Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSOD throughout the day -- The Return: Hello everyone! I posted here a few months ago with a BSOD issue a few months back, and thanks to a generous helper, the issue was resolved...until yesterday. The stopcodes are usually CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED, just like last time, but that does not provide anyone with a good...
  9. Mysterious folders in Downloads, edited up to several times a day, return when deleted.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mysterious folders in Downloads, edited up to several times a day, return when deleted.: Hello Microsoft Forum, around a month or two ago the folders in the picture below have started appearing in very large numbers. Unfortunately I was unable to isolate the cause of this. I have run several AntiMalware programs and they seem harmless for now, I have also...
  10. Windows Developer Day Returns October 10, 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Developer Day Returns October 10, 2017: Windows Developer Day is back! Join us on October 10, starting at 9:30 AM PDT via live stream, or attend a viewing party in your area (location list below), as we explore what’s new in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update for developers. The day’s schedule features an...